Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 6: It's Poppy • Page 459

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Only in the sense that the HBO MAX show might not happen. They are killing it in the ratings. The numbers got them a four year extension, so barring anything crazy, they'll be around on TNT til at least then. I don't see a reason for anyone to be worried.

amorningofsleep and iamNex like this.
  2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I haven't watched any wrestling in 2 months. I'm sad about it.

Also... Kamala died?? From Covid???? Wtf! Talk about an icon of 80s/90s "character" WWF. Definitely one of my favorite themes ever. As a kid he was such a great monster. And I'll never forget his fear of caskets. He had such a tragic life outside the ring. Poor guy.

Also, idk thats some...some weird shit right there. Kamala (Joe Harris) dies 3 days ago. And now, Kamala (Harris) is the democratic VP.

Sorry I just found all of this just so..idk the word for it

3. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

For some reason this makes me wonder if the wrestler conspiracy theorists (Bo, Bray, etc) believe the conspiracies that Vince has wrestlers killed off as ritual sacrifice

domotime2 likes this.
  4. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

It looks better now tbh

bigmike likes this.
  5. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

delvec19 likes this.
  6. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Mannn. How do they not strap Scorpio Sky tonight. Bullshit.

Contender likes this.
  7. Ruethless

King of Europe

Because Cody's gotta go over

8. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Shit I forgot today was Wednesday

9. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

Just watched the rest of Raw. What a dumb episode.

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So Velveteen Dream is back. Whatever happened with those allegations on him?

11. That’s a great question

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Not the caption I expected

GrantCloud and Ruethless like this.
  13. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

FRESHLY SQUEEZED

14. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

I think Chris Dickinson may have my favorite powerbomb right now.

16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

imagine bringing jericho in after a a huge covid related controversy, putting your employees in danger, and then he gives you that performance. embarrassing

also, nothing ever happened with the dream stuff. seems like they're trying to sweep it under the rug, but its actually a massive accusation with substance. more is going to come out about it

atticusfinch and bigmike like this.
  17. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

I don't understand: is he completly out of SCU or not? Cuz then, why would CD and Kaz not come out with him and be ringside?

18. Ruethless

King of Europe

He's still with SCU, but he probably told them to stay back, kinda like when the bucks came out with Kenny at WK vs Okada but then left because he wanted to do it on his own.

19. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

He's still in SCU. They've said that Kaz and CD are going to stick to tag matches while Sky goes solo.

20. iamNex

Okok, just thought the imagery seemed odd: Cody with his whole Codtourage, and scorpio alone, even tho he has two of the coolest hypemen around

21. MidDave

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I also kinda like the idea that you can be a tag team and be friends and be tight and still have your own stuff going on along the way.

22. iamNex

Also: i'd love to see a gauntlet match for the TNT title soon: have Cody get pinned after 2/3rds of the guys. Would be so exciting to know there will be a new champ, but it's still unclear who it's gonna be.

23. like WWE I think AEW is holding off on any legit major title changes till crowds can be back - whether or not that's a good decision remains to be seen.

24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.