Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 6: It's Poppy • Page 367

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Say what you want about Charlotte but it’s pretty crazy that she’s consistently on all 3 shows. At least she’s dedicated to her push. And she made Io face again

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

shea likes this.
  3. shea

RIP Supporter

Wasn’t expecting this final two in the battle royal lol

atticusfinch likes this.
  4. omg my worst nightmare

5. shea

RIP Supporter

I can’t help but feel like that teeth spot was a work but holy fuck if it wasn’t lol jesus

6. That poem by Hager was funny

7. wtf Cejudo??? Haha

8. shea

RIP Supporter

Yikes. Doesn’t look like a work. Oof

9. AEW is so fucking good

10. “IT’S CHAOS OUT HERE!!! NEXT ON TNT, IT!!!”

atticusfinch likes this.
  11. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

both shows seem like they were great

but holy hell, couldn't be less interested in this Mike Tyson shit. most WWE thing AEW could possibly do

12. They did it better than WWE would’ve.

13. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

WWE literally did it the best way you could like 20 years ago

delvec19, Shrek, PauLo and 5 others like this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Hey I like that Matt Hardy tee. But it really bothers me how white his top teeth are but not the bottom ones. Like I wouldn’t care if they were all bad. Or all perfect

15. Well, yeah but I meant WWE now lol. It was awesome 20 years ago and I thought it was awesome again tonight. But AEW reminds me so much of Nitro and I can’t help but like it haha

bigmike likes this.
  16. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Lmao JR with the line of the night “and to think they could be stuck behind plexiglass”

preppyak and Swoos like this.
  17. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

What was this? NXT or Dynamite?

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

19. Both shows were great this week

20. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This is so confusing for so many reasons. Imagine overshooting a coffin drop by like 2 feet, presumably on adrenaline, but without any actual crowd there cheering it on. And also, I guess this episode is live because of the cage, but, would they really have reshot that spot anyway after how Take 1 went?

Normally I'd be mad at someone making light of a company taking things seriously, but WWE doesnt even have people actually distancing behind the glass, and they still need ringside managers and interviewers to break the distance rather than just a mic magically appear in Apollo's hand

The payoff better at least be Jeff Hardy doing some weird ass plexiglass Senton or someting

21. shea

RIP Supporter

atticusfinch and amorningofsleep like this.
  22. PauLo

43% Burnt

And Kross, Thatcher, Fantasma and, most importantly, Malcolm Bivens too.

Oddpac87 likes this.
  23. PauLo

43% Burnt

Man, that Fight Pit match was perfect. Not too long, not too short and just brutal enough without looking fake. The teeth spot helped too, even if that bit obviously was fake haha

24. PauLo

43% Burnt

Also, The Revival turning up on AEW might actually get me to watch that now.

Still only about 7 wrestlers I actually wanna watch on that show though haha

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.