Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 6: It's Poppy • Page 104

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Still confused on what’s happening this year for the UK takings. Normally both RAW and SD are taped here at the O2 in the UK but I can see that only SD is getting taped.. not sure what’s going on with RAW then

amorningofsleep likes this.
  4. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

5. devenstonow

Noobie

6. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

What if they raise the dark order mask and its mower of lawns?

7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Oh god please dont waste your talent in nxt. Come on matt. Join the dark order

bigmike likes this.
  8. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

^^ this guy has already joined the dark order

domotime2 and bigmike like this.
  9. preppyak

Elite Supporter

See, I think Matt moving to a producer/trainer role is exactly what he should be doing. His in-ring work has gotten outright bad, and as entertaining as he is, it makes it hard for him to carry stories. But as a creative mind, he might be unparalleled. And there's a LOT of guys in NXT with limited gimmicks that could use Matt's mind for an afternoon and end up way better off.

Though AEW actually has a roster a little more suited to his style

10. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Matt being the final boss of the dark order is the perfect kind of booking for him, he'll probably only wrestle ppvs and if not it'll be in tag matches. His role will be like Jericho is with the inner circle but harder to get to. At the same time, if he retired and was part of wwe/nxt creative that would probably be good for everyone involved also.

domotime2 likes this.
  11. stonecoldnimrod

roamer. wanderer. nomad. vagabond.

calling it now: the leader of the dark order is...

christopher daniels.

problem is that aew's audience is goin so overboard as who this exalted one could be, that they'll probably be disappointed in the outcome when it's revealed to be daniels. in that case, i'll be in the minority when it happens, cause i'm ready for a full on fallen angel heel character again.

on a brighter note, after travelling to three different cities for dynamite, aew announced this week they're debuting here in houston. aaannnddd somehow there were no code/restrictions when i did some investigating on monday, and i was able to buy a 4 pack of tickets before mostly anyone else could. excited as fuuuuuuuuuck to be there in april.

Oddpac87 and preppyak like this.
  12. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

My reaction if it’s Daniels
    [​IMG]

atticusfinch and PeacefulOrca like this.
  13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I've never liked Daniels

14. domotime2

I dont think hes going to have to wrestle much though as the exalted one in aew... plus I want more guys to make the move for the impact on the business. Hey, Matt Hardy doesn't have to do shit cause he's changed this business so much as it is but man...were almost practically their with equal competition to wwe. Keep pushing it.

He will have more freedom in nxt than on the main roster and he will have more financial security and a much more calm schedule in nxt so I get that too

15. domotime2

It's not going to be Daniel's. I'm unsure if he joins dark order but literally 0% chance hes the exalted one

16. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Daniels is way too straight forward of any answer to the the exalted one. They've already been teasing him joining/being a member, making him the exalted one would be super underwhelming.

17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

You would think the exalted one is someone they want to give a big push to, if it isn't a big name.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Remember last time Daniels was rumored to be the big bad of an organization?

domotime2 likes this.
  19. devenstonow

Noobie

I normally hate people going after random accounts on Twitter but Joey Janela's been great today

20. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

Wondering who's the exalted one: hype
    Wondering what's in Rowan's cage: meh

atticusfinch likes this.
  21. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Plot twist: the exalted one is in rowans cage

Mick, atticusfinch and iamNex like this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

watch it be bad dan

23. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I think we're all forgetting the obvious answer to who the exalted one is...
    [IMG]
    This WWE/AEW competition has been a work this whole time and we all fell for it!

iamNex and clucky like this.
  24. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

EVERYBODY DIES

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

upload_2020-2-26_16-27-29.png

Shrek, Oddpac87, Henry and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.