Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 6: It's Poppy • Page 103

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

It’s like man you’ve accomplished so much. Had a run that will probably never be replicated. Go enjoy the rest of your life. Be a grandpa. Sleep 8 hours.

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Me for the next 30 years:
    D58810E3-F3AB-4D73-9CAA-4582D7C90DE0.jpeg

Shrek, domotime2, Oddpac87 and 7 others like this.
  3. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Vince sort of strikes me as the type of guy who just literally keels over the minute he stops working 70+ hours a week.

bigmike likes this.
  4. PauLo

43% Burnt

Oddpac87 and Ruethless like this.
  5. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Yeah. He’s either going to die while still working or literally the day after he retires I feel.

6. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

read raw results. i kinda just skim to see what Becky did and if it looks worth while i'll put it on. Everything is so by the numbers, so passionless. Like, there's nothing inherrently wrong with Rollins Messiah group, it's just not very compelling...like at all. And that's pretty much the only thing happening right now.

I definitely agree that they've already ruined Shayna vs Becky. This might sound like me whining about Charlotte too much but i think her fighting Rhea, the same ppv as becky/shayna.. HURTS becky/shayna. Becky vs Shayna should 1000000% be THE premier womens match on the card. Sasha vs Bailey is the only legit other match that should be considered, other than a multi-woman shmozz/battle royal or tag match.

I love Becky so much because she's gotten to this point despite WWE trying so hard to do the opposite.

7. domotime2

I forgot about this absolute brutal, beautiful sell by Sammy Guevara last week. A rare moment in wrestling that made me scream out "holly shit"!

preppyak and amorningofsleep like this.
  8. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Contender likes this.
  9. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Its funny, because the actual matches were all really good. Garza v Humberto was great, Black v Rowan was a great underdog/Roman style match, Ford v Rollins was supposedly real good. But none of that is going anywhere. Maybe Im wrong and they'll give the Street Profits the belt at Super Show Down and start diversifying the Rollins storyline (KO v Seth, AOP v SP v VR, etc), but right now its trudging along like a Baron Corbin main event plot.

10. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

The problem really is the amount of ppvs and specials. Especially the Saudi ones and the one they did in Australia. They don’t want to end anything because a week or two later they need something for another ppv and no time to build it. So they just find ways to extend everything. On an episode basis, Raw has been solid since January. The matches are good. The stories aren’t so bad if they just wouldnt drag them out. They have to keep finding ways to extend and extend and each one just diminishes what happened before.

preppyak likes this.
  11. amorningofsleep

12. Welp

13. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

He’s determined to miss Mania

14. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

He was missing Mania anyway

15. PauLo

43% Burnt

Fuck sake Joe

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Rusev back out of going to the Saudi show.

17. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

JOEY SAMOEY NO

18. domotime2

But you know, it's just the overall feel to wwe shows that makes you say...who cares.

Elimination chamber contract signing hosted by Jerry fucking Lawler. Like you know exacttttttllly how this whole segment is going to look. What its going to sound like.

Or when I read raw and it starts off with Rollins. Again. You know exactly what its going to sound like. What it's going to look like. Etc.

It's boring predictable stuff

preppyak likes this.
  19. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That’s such a bummer about Joe. Wonder if he was taking something to speed his recovery along to be ready sooner.

bigmike likes this.
  20. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Its gotten really bad. When AJ + The OC attacked Aleister back stage to set up the next match and a match next week, I actually thought "havent seen that in a while!" and it felt fresh...when that should be the bare minimum I expect of each segment.

atticusfinch likes this.
  22. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

I am getting more and more of a feeling hardy is just trolling

atticusfinch and amorningofsleep like this.
  23. Ruethless

King of Europe

Some people are now thinking it may be Sami Callihan

24. amorningofsleep

It honestly feels like they're trying to throw as many red herrings at us as possible.

preppyak likes this.
  25. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Will 100% try to go to this.

9FF82506-A58C-48BA-9320-9AE58495F331.png

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.