Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 6: It's Poppy • Page 102

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

So has KO lost/gotten jumped every main event of raw for the last two months or so?

Drew Beringer likes this.
  2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, there's also no way they even thought about this two weeks ago lol it probably just occurred to them when they started booking EC.

3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I kind of love this idea of seth having weird followers randomly show up

4. preppyak

Elite Supporter

War Games was the last match he won with no DQ finish (Mojo on Xmas aside).

3 months with no actual Seth v KO match, which I guess is the downside of KO not doing the Saudi shows

5. Yes Raw ends the same way every week

GrantCloud likes this.
  6. It’s like a shittier version of Dark Order

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I mean, it's definitely still making him look good but idk what they're saving it for. How does this feud not have the IC belt involved in it?

8. The IC belt is worthless and means nothing

9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

10. PeacefulOrca likes this.
  11. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

And it’s on the either brand

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Was that referee the guy that plays Glen Coco in Mean Girls?

13. I don’t even know who the IC and US champs are - I also don’t know who the Smackdown tag champs are either haha - WWE has made the majority of their titles irrelevant

14. 4 for you glen coco!

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Feels like the only one that isn’t irrelevant is the Raw women’s title. I can’t think of who the Smackdown tag champs are either. Only reason I remember Andrade is the US champ is because he’s suspended.

16. Absolutely agreed about this - the raw woman’s title is the only one that truly feels important

the universal title will never feel important because in the back of our minds we know VKM will give it to Brock whenever ratings get low

17. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I am finally onboard the “Vince needs to give up his power” train. I feel like it has to happen in the next year or so. Especially if Mania is a critical failure. I was thinking how AEW has toys now and just imagining if those do well what if Mattel wants to go to them. Or other sponsors. Gotta stay trendy

18. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

I bailed on Raw about midway through...

It’s really gettin bad...

preppyak and iamNex like this.
  19. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Some of those round one matchups are crazy. Oddly enough, I'm really excited for Nagata/Suzuki.

blast0rama likes this.
  21. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

I still honestly think that Vince won't give up power until he's dead.

22. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Grumpy Old Dude Battles ALWAYS rule with these two.

23. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

I think the only thing that could get Vince to give up complete control of WWE would be if the XFL were to somehow explode and surpass the NFL in popularity, which would take roughly 50 years minimum to accomplish, if I'm being generous. Though, Vince probably will find some way (read: drugs) to stay alive for another 50 years... And then he'd probably still convince himself that he could run both.

bigmike and GrantCloud like this.
  24. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

He just ends up being Mr. House from Fallout: New Vegas

[​IMG]

Ruethless likes this.
  25. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I turned it off after Black/Rowan when it hit me that Rowan's been carrying that cage for like 3 months and WWE clearly has no plan for what is in it or what he does after the reveal. And that it cant possibly pay off all that time.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.