Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 45

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

Ok i gotcha now. I misread your original post.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wouldn't mind WWE shirts, but they feel like cardboard

amorningofsleep and PeacefulOrca like this.
  3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

All good my friend

Groogz likes this.
  4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Don't they have those custom shirts where you can get better material ones now? If not, they should.

5. preppyak

Elite Supporter

yeah, their cotton shirts are awful...I have two KO ones that I dont wear often because of that. The Ambrose one I have is a blend thats really nice though.

6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Harper needs to take them to court for this shit. There's no world where that clause would hold up, just like the Lucha Underground contracts wouldnt hold up with seasons undefined. He doesnt get hired to work 300 matches, he gets hired for 3 years...if part of that process is he misses 6 months, it is what it is.

There's no pro sports league that gets to add a year to your deal because you tore an ACL.

They've been separated a while anyway, with Buddy on 205 Live, so it makes sense if they havent complained.

bigmike likes this.
  7. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I have two WWE t shirts, a purple Dream one and the red Balor one and both are pretty decent quality soft materials. Neither have much awful shite on the back either thank God.

Alexa has mentioned how they rarely ever see each other and how it's been impossible to plan their wedding.

8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Lmao someone on WOL said Sasha should fail the wellness policy 3 times to get the boot

preppyak and domotime2 like this.
  9. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring and say how bland wwe shirts can be

I also haven't bought a shirt from wwe in 20 years so I cant speak to their quality.

I saw an old picture of me the other day and o was wearing a tazz shirt. When did I get a fuckkng tazz shirt? The guy wrestled for like 5 months for the wwe.

10. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

I bought that Sami Zayn one that was an Operation Ivy copy and that's it. They're so uncomfy.

11. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Someone said they finally improved the shirt quality, I haven’t bought one in ages though

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

@Mick is an expert in this department

13. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

imagine following Ryan satin on twitter

Oddpac87, Henry and bigmike like this.
  14. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

The last WWE T-shirt I got offline or at a show personally was the OGBC and it was worse than sandpaper. I've found that unless it's a WWE vintage or Homage shirt, or some type of shirt with a special wash to it (like the acid wash shirts they did a while back), then the standard men's shirts are unwearable. I got a shirt through the custom shop they opened and that T-shirt material was way softer, but the quality of the shirts were pretty bad. Every women's shirt Cristen has gotten has been super soft and great material, it's only the standard mens ones.

I noticed at the superstore at Mania this year that a lot of T-shirts were way softer material, but not sure if that was just for Mania or if everything on WWE Shop is switching to that nicer, softer material

15. PauLo

43% Burnt

I had an APA T-shirt when I was 16/17. Can’t really imagine wearing one as an adult. That and I wouldn’t wanna put any money in Vince’s pocket.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  16. shea

RIP Supporter

that bryan shirt where his face is trees and roots and shit doesn't have the WWE WEAR tag on the bottom of it..made me wonder if they use different shirts now, but i've been burned one too many times to pay $30 to see.

Mick likes this.
  17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Sasha calling her cousin like

[​IMG]

oldjersey likes this.
  18. Mick

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't even know who that is

20. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

He was Shoemaker's co-host for awhile on The Masked Man show.

21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hahahahahahaha, Schilling is the biggest geek alive

Mick likes this.
  22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

He was never even good at fantasy booking WWE shit

23. Mick

Pretty sure you know my thoughts on him, @oldjersey :crylaugh:

PeacefulOrca and oldjersey like this.
  24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

He must be like a networking machine, he gets some pretty great opportunities for someone who constantly bails on everything he gets

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

idk who that is eitherq

Oddpac87 and TellYourFriends like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.