Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 648

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

The Alexa/Mandy match was bad; and they were presenting Mandy as meaner/fiercer, but then she lost anyway? And I guess Lacey is a face now? SD womens division is basically unwatchable until Bayley turns on Sasha. And on a show that didnt have Nakamura, Cesaro, Aleister Black or Braun appear, we're getting Sheamus vignettes?

The Lashley/Rusev story line is probably gonna win worst story of the year; but honestly, I'd take it over Roman/Corbin. I have no belief Corbin beats Roman in the end, and its meta-stupidity. The joke is Michael Cole says "The BIG DOG™" so much that we're gonna have the heel make dog references. Corbin is doing everything a heel is supposed to do, but its so by the book that its boring.

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Aleister is on Raw isn’t he? Who can keep track these days

3. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Apparently he is; I just assumed they didnt follow up the Buddy Murphy thing this week.

4. preppyak Dec 6, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 6, 2019)
    preppyak

Elite Supporter

Smackdowns kayfabe is just bad all around. Shorty G doesnt hate Corbin enough (truthfully, Ali as well since Ziggler/Roode are involved) to run in and try to help? Corbin's his only singles feud, he retired his idol whose finisher he uses, and he's the reason his name is Shorty G...

5. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

I gotta say. SD is a complete mess.

It’s just bad. There is zero chemistry on this roster. The Elias Drake Dana thing is a complete waste of all of them.

Raw and SD stink.

Good thing for NXT.

6. Fixed Glitch

This Corbin Reigns storyline feels like such a midcard feud. Can’t believe it will probably main event the PPV.

7. Fixed Glitch

Honesty.

oldjersey likes this.
  8. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I still can’t get over the shorty G thing

9. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

I am so annoyed by roman (or the way they book him) again. It is so incredibly boring. With very few exceptions the formula is always: overcoming the odds, punch, spear.

SO LAME. Every week.

Also, this week they kinda employed religious/almost Christ looking iconography to depict roman, didn't they? Or am I seeing to much here?
    https://images.app.goo.gl/PYs7sSEKPvFpDW418

10. bones

#HEEL

You’re a weird guy Nex

EntryLevelDave, Mick and iamNex like this.
  11. devenstonow

Noobie

12. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yikes what happened to him?

13. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

is it this?

14. devenstonow

Noobie

Anthony Henry and Dalton Castle's Boys had WWE tryouts

15. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Super Humman dropped the N bomb

16. Ruethless

King of Europe

17. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

Gotta agree here.
    I probably read too much about the history of religions these past few weeks, so i start seeing stuff..

18. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Mick, LuigiPeppercorn and Ruethless like this.
  19. Del Rio got choked out in the first round lmao

Shrek likes this.
  20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

fuck i fuckin missed it

21. Holy fuck yes

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Apparently they are making a sequel to The Wrestler. Lets just fuck up a classic, huh?

23. PauLo

43% Burnt

Is Aronofsky gonna direct again? Because if he does, I wouldn’t be opposed to it.

24. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Im assuming its a sequel in the way Creed is? Cause it didnt exactly end in a way that has a natural sequel.

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah I don't even know how they could connect it. Apparently Natty got Punk'd by someone claiming she was wanted for a role in the movie through twitter DMs or something.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.