Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 414

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

If Dakota isn’t the one to beat Shayna I will go crazy. It’s so perfect that she comes back from injury and stands up to and beats Shayna.

I can almost see the video package already.

2. bones

#HEEL

I would watch a WALTER vs Brock match and be pretty stoked about it

3. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

It's official.

4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

5. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Should’ve called it Wednesday night Dan stinks

Oddpac87 likes this.
  6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

In that case it would beat NXT right away

7. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Has Liv Morgan shown up since the last shake up?

8. amorningofsleep

Ruethless likes this.
  9. No

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I want to see Liv come back with a pixie haircut

11. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

12. PauLo

43% Burnt

Damn, I was all in on that Lio/Oney match. Looks like Lio is gonna be getting a babyface push and I look forward to see how it goes. He has the face move set and can get people on his side. Good to see him back.

Oney getting angry was so good too. Haven’t seen that side of him for a while!

13. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Apparently Sarah Logan has been embroiled in a blood feud with Dana Brooke on Main Event for months now

14. PauLo

43% Burnt

Yeah, I fucking love NXT.

I was thinking earlier about this. To me, when it comes to the roster, AEW is like what WCW was compared to WWE back in the day. 4 or 5 really good guys that I would watch the hell out of if they jumped ship but who aren’t interesting enough to watch all the time and a lot of people I don’t really care about. NXT is like attitude era WWE, as in they have a whole roster of people I want to see. Even the enhancement talent, because you want to see them do well.

I know I’m probably alone in this. Just wanted to see if I was alone thinking this haha

ghostedaway likes this.
  16. PauLo

43% Burnt

Papa Haitch is LOVING it

17. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Kenny using that as an insult is kinda a dick move

amorningofsleep likes this.
  19. amorningofsleep

I really excited for both. I don't really compare them to WCW or the Attitude Era though. Both have the indie guys that I've been following for some time and enjoy and I'm glad they get to fuck shit up on national TV now.

Nick likes this.
  20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Going on a date tonight. I doubt she's a wrestling fan, but I'm gonna talk about Gargano vs. Almas out of the blue and see how she reacts

21. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah comparing AEW to WCW is a bit of astretch considering they haven't even started TV. AEW has lots of guys I love and I'm sure the roster will evolve as time goes on. If anything they've caused WWE to push NXT more which is great.

I'm excited for competition and more great wrestling so I see it as a win-win. No reason to hastily pick sides before we even know what one of the products will really be. Also on west coast I can watch AEW live and NXT an hour after it finishes. That's a perfect night of wrestling!

22. amorningofsleep

Ruethless likes this.
  23. clucky Sep 19, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 19, 2019)
    clucky

Trusted Supporter

So the version of nxt on the network is only an hour long and spoils the title match in the first five seconds...

I guess the USA bit was only an hour tonight? And then the first half isn't on the network yet?? All very confusing and unfortunate

24. clucky

Trusted Supporter

So apparently while NXT is still on Hulu, its a condensed version. Just under an hour and only had the 4 way, NA Title, Imperium and Dain/Riddle stuff.

Guess they are showing the full thing on the network now? But it doesn't "air" until 10 ET.

Is the second hour live on WWE network just a thing for this week or is that how its gonna work going forward??

25. It’s just for this past week and next week cuz of Suits lol

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.