Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 354

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

from dave:

Virtually nobody was told about this ahead of time aside from those involved in the angle. They were all told that this was a very perilous situation and make sure to stay away from Shibata’s head. Shibata would do his trademark spots and get beaten down, but stay away from his head. This was a one-off situation as Shibata can’t be cleared to wrestle

Regarding Hiromu Takahashi, the only thing we’ve heard is that he’s almost ready to return and they want to do is right and there’s no rush. It seems it’s more about how Gedo can weave a storyline around his return for impact and having the return coincide with something big

2. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Didn't see this posted, but Code Orange did an interview about doing Bray's song.

"I told [Bray] that we are going to do it on our own and if [WWE] want to use it that's great," Morgan said. "If they don't, then I don't want the reason for them not using it to be 'we don't have time' or blah blah blah so we kinda just completely did it on our own accord without no confirmation except for me and Bray wanting to make it happen."

The band would record the whole song on their laptops and rigs that they had at home before contacting Will Yip who worked with Code Orange on their songs in the past. They would travel six hours from Pittsburgh to his studio in Philadelphia and stay up all night recording the vocals and creating what is now known as "Let Me In."

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

That's awesome that they didn't do it WWE's way

amorningofsleep likes this.
  4. amorningofsleep

5. Ruethless

King of Europe

That crocodile Randy Orton skin though lololol

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

They tryna be Dead by Daylight?

7. amorningofsleep

The fact that they give us a Wyatt compound but not a fucking Hardy compound is just offensive.

8. Ruethless

King of Europe

In terms of a pre-order bonus, it's one I would actually want.

9. The entire song is wild - they sample some stuff from firefly funhouse

10. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Paige has the worst taste in dudes

Nick, Mick, slowheart and 1 other person like this.
  11. amorningofsleep

She's two steps away from dating somebody in King 810.

12. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Why did I scroll through his twitter WHY

13. PauLo

43% Burnt

Dude is a homophobic, transphobic, racist piece of shit. But according to Paige, he’s done some nice things for people, so he can’t be that bad.

Dude makes Del Rio look ok.

amorningofsleep likes this.
  14. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Sooo.... he’s a perro?

15. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Put Ronnie Radke and Hulk Hogan in a who sucks more and should get lost forever match

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

amorningofsleep and bigmike like this.
  18. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I mean, Paige dated the guy from that shitty band Attila before Ronnie so like, it's not that surprising.

19. devenstonow

Noobie

Great, AEW's ticket website is blocked by my work because it used to be a parked domain

20. BEEF

Oddpac87, Ruethless, tucah and 2 others like this.
  21. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Are Ronnie and Paige still fighting on Twitter with that kid who got super popular over Vine or nah?

22. amorningofsleep Aug 16, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 16, 2019)
    amorningofsleep

GCW just put up the masterpiece that was Invisible Man vs Invisible Stan featuring Bryce Remsburg,

Oddpac87, Henry and ghostedaway like this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Who

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Paige was a professional wrestler prominently featured in the WWE's Women's Division before being injured.
    Ronnie is a piece of shit.

25. amorningofsleep

So this just got announced.

Joe4th likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.