Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 352

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

It's probably jimmy uso

2. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

Ok then. No Bray either night sucks.

3. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

He didn't mean to nearly kill Roman, he was just driving drunk again

4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Speaking of Aleister Black, I’m kind of tired of the knock on my door promos. Let him work

5. Insanely stupid that this company didn’t capitalize on how hot Bray’s re/debut was

Nick, preppyak and Mick like this.
  6. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Like, I'd prefer that the Fiend not be on TV every single week, but holy shit how do you follow-up that SS redebut with absolutely nothing on either show? I tuned in specifically because of him these last two nights. So now the chances of me tuning in next week are way less. This is such common sense stuff, WWE

Joe4th and preppyak like this.
  7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah they should have had him do something post SS shows BUT using him sparingly can really create a special aura for him as well.

8. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

The entire indie wrestling scene needs a White Claw intervention.

bigmike likes this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Man, Shibata is just my favorite wrestler ever.

oldjersey, Joe4th and Oddpac87 like this.
  10. AB73BA0C-96AA-40EC-9007-CFF0BF94E45C.png

oldjersey, PeacefulOrca, shea and 4 others like this.
  11. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

i would've totally had Firefly Funhouse Bray on tv this week to follow up. Finn in the ring "i wasnt prepared for such a monster like that but next time blah blah"...cue Firefly music. Have Bray act like he's sad Finn loss/wasn't there.

I'll cut them SOME slack for no bray this week because they got something special and i hope they think things through here...but yeah, you gotta follow up from that ridiculously top notch debut.

and yeah, this is why i didnt really like the KO/Shane match at summerslam. It wasn't an angle ending match. They didn't attach any stakes for Shane...just a KO isnt getting fired match. We didn't even get the visual of shane sayin "i quit" in the OBVIOUS "i quit" match (if they're building to this then do it soon please). Plus, I'm sorry if i've missed it. Have they acknowledged at ALL that a year and a half ago KO and Shane feuded as opposite face/heel dynamic?

12. Ruethless

King of Europe

lololololol

13. PauLo

43% Burnt

Man, that Reigns/Murphy match was great. Murphy looked like a million bucks.

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

15. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

It was something about Ribera steakhouse and wearing a jacket.

Edit: "I went to Ribera with goddamn Okada and they didn't give me one of those coats that place can suck one"

16. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Finally people are waking up about Buddy. Stand by thinking he was the best wrestler in WWE while he was in 205. If he got the time the NXT guys got at Takeovers he would be killing it.

17. devenstonow

Noobie

Santana Garret, El Hijo Del Fantasma, and Austin Theory starting at PC today

ghostedaway likes this.
  18. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Mick, I always knew you were v smart. I am in this camp.

Mick likes this.
  19. preppyak

Elite Supporter

No. And I suspect they are comically rebuilding to a HIAC match since they love Shane to get those matches and it'd be a natural feud ender.

Which, man, talk about the difference between NXT and main roster. On one, a 2 year story line where Shane/KO go through the machinations they have and its just been painful at every step...versus the Gargano/Ciampa story.

domotime2 likes this.
  20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Is bischoff not gonna be on tv at all? I think team Bischoff vs team Shane would be a
    decent s. series match idea.

21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Has Kushida been on NXT programming?

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

He and Gulak have had a few matches...as well as a few jobber squashes and the Crews match

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

24. TellYourFriends

Lexington, KY Prestigious

[​IMG]

Any questions you all want me to ask the Zig man tonight?

25. Ruethless

King of Europe

Ask him if he'll ever be funny

devenstonow, Contender, tucah and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.