Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 287

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

0096C575-0F0C-4DAC-9B0A-76D702113688.jpeg
    Local comic store has a few of these for some reason

2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Woah! A WWE legend putting over current talent!?!?!?!? What kinda shit is this!?!!?

4. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I’m gonna miss Bray’s old theme

5. They’ve been buddy buddy for a minute now - especially the night after mania

6. Plus HHH has been a face for about a year now

8. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Reading through this thread is legitimately like a MadLibs tonight

Oddpac87 likes this.
  9. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Ha, missed the last half hour....reading this as a recap makes me sad I missed it

"Truth drives off with Drake’s wife and the title"

10. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

why is Alicia Fox out there lol

11. Good call not giving the mic to Flair

12. preppyak

Elite Supporter

oldjersey likes this.
    domotime2 likes this.
  14. preppyak

Elite Supporter

The Bray stuff was awesome again. Hope they know where they are going with it and dont screw it up

Contender likes this.
  16. shea

RIP Supporter

Woke up on the couch in the middle of stone cold’s promo..did no one eat a stunner?

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Nope. It was actually a genuine speech instead...had they not involved Hogan at all, it'd have been a nice final segment to the episode.

shea likes this.
  18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I just hope he can wrestle a good match

19. A terrible raw

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

There it is!

I can’t judge because I only saw the last hour. While what I saw didn’t make much sense, I was sports entertained.

Ruethless likes this.
  21. I mean they sacrificed a week of building to SummerSlam with a throwaway show that built up very few current roster wrestlers and only two actual matches on the card - the club looks like dorks already again and while it may be a ratings bump this week it will drop next week cuz the show gave zero incentive to tune in next week

preppyak likes this.
  22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I just can’t believe Stone Cold didn’t interact with KO and involve the McMahon’s some how

preppyak likes this.
  23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

The first segment was exactly what the whole show should have been...vets brought in to boost the match AND build to a summerslam match (Usos v Revival seems obvious off of that). And Bray/Foley made perfect sense, as did a good chunk of the 24/7 stuff.

Whereas Ricochet v AJ got zero build, Ricochet didnt even appear, and no current roster member looked good in that match. Roman/Joe was a solid match, but, is the rare time a double count-out or DQ would have nicely set up a PPV match. We're now 2 weeks out from their 2nd biggest show thats almost certainly gonna have like 5 or 6 RAW matches, and only 2 are actually set-up.

24. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

That was a huge disappointment

Not sure why I’m surprised

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Genuinely thought that was one of the worst Raws maybe ever. It wasn’t even like the show was offensively terrible. But they’re going to get a ratings bump from this show, and they failed to do anything to bring me back next week. They really missed the boat on this, and they should feel bad about it

Fixed Glitch likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.