Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 275

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Natalya took out the entire Riott Squad in a tables match, then beat Ember Moon/Riott/Sasha in a gauntlet match to main event RAW, followed by a 15 minute match with Rousey. She lasted 56 minutes the next month in the Royal Rumble. And yet I bet most of us would forget that even happened.

Lacey couldnt even knock Becky out with her finisher the first time she used it on TV

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  2. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Natalya is so much better than Lacey how is this a discussion

Shrek, Mick, tucah and 7 others like this.
  3. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

I see in a WWE email that the Kabuki Warriors are facing The IIconics for the tag titles tonight? Haven't watched SD in quite a bit, but why wasn't that on the PPV?

Also in a separate email, they said that Raw and SD will be at MSG in September for the first time in 10 years. I knew WWE had stopped holding televised events there for a while since the rates are pretty high.

4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Natalya had some good matches in NXT didn't she? Am I confusing her with someone else? I think she was in NXT before I watched

5. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

Natty is an OVW alum like Cena, Batista, Dolph, Kofi etc. She might have gone back down to NxT at some point but it was nothing memorable for me.

6. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

If it wasn't for the start of her music tricking people into thinking Bret is coming out and cheering for 1.5 seconds before realising it's her I think Natalya would walk out to absolute silence every time.

7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah looked it up, she had a solid match with Charlotte in 2014 in NXT

8. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Natalya is extremely middle tier, shes a fantastic person and quite well on the mic, idk if shes a victim to wwe style booking and wrestling style or if she just doesnt have it. Lacey is bottom tier so far though lol.

preppyak likes this.
  9. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

There was a time where Nattie was top tier of the women’s division. Before the “revolution”. I don’t mind her being the challenger. But I also didn’t really mind Lacey being the challenger because I think there is no reason that they can’t build up a different woman every few months to challenge. It’s not like there is 50 women. You could rotate them out and keep matchups fresh. Get a few opponents in before someone drops the belt and that start it again with different women.

One of the problems with how they book shit is that there’s 2 people feuding and that’s it. And then we get it for months and those two people have like 100 matches in between that time. One thing that was cool about the attitude era was there was little mini feuds within feuds sometimes. Kept things fresh.

bigmike likes this.
  10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

What will actually be annoying is if Charlotte shows up randomly tonight and gets a match with Bayley at SummerSlam

11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yep. She's fine on the mic unless they try and give her over the top heel stuff...then she flops badly. But her stuff with Ronda and even last night, it works well.

Problem is that she should be running the Dolph/Randy gimmick of existing to put over other people. So the Ronda build, and now this, just sort of feel like lazy choices. At least this time Sasha doesnt have to lose to a lesser wrestler who already had 2-3 matches

12. M.Lee

If Sasha was still in the company she would 1000% be Lacey's next victim.

Nick and bigmike like this.
  13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

is this eric bischoff's first show as executive director

14. bones

#HEEL

Charlotte Flair stinks

GrantCloud, M.Lee and preppyak like this.
  15. M.Lee

is andrade doing the perro gimmick now

"the only perro i see here is a perro idiots"

goat quote

preppyak and GrantCloud like this.
  16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

fuckin shane lol

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

i think the stomach kick might have hit shane in the nuts...he dropped out of nowhere there

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

A good wwe post

preppyak likes this.
  19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

according to based meltz daddy, yes

20. shea

RIP Supporter

i'm gonna lose my shit if they show this fucking nut butter snickers commercial 35 times tonight again..jesus

21. M.Lee

is that wrestling during a commercial break

22. M.Lee

hey it's the "re-establish charlotte on tv before giving her a summerslam opportunity" match

Nick likes this.
  23. bones

#HEEL

Liv looked pretty good, cool that wasn’t a total squash

24. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Not mad about a Liv Morgan rebrand. I think she has a lot to offer but her NXT gimmick was just Carmella-lite and on the main roster it’s been Alexa Bliss-lite

bigmike likes this.
  25. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

You have to go rewatch last night’s fatal fourway match now. Sorry, those are the new rules

preppyak likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.