Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 273

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

And sometimes continuity doesnt mean good

Drew Beringer likes this.
  2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Reys picture freaks me out

3. shea

RIP Supporter

that wyatt mask is fucking horrific. i love it.

4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

You just reminded me about the first feud they had, when bray was sister abigail himself

5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Wyatt debut was legitimately perfect. wow.

GrantCloud and ghostedaway like this.
  6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm guessing Alexa wins? Becky/Naomi and Nattie/Becky don't seem ''large'' enough for a big four ppv match.

7. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Also, Nattie hasnt won a match since April 1st. Naomi since April 29th...and Naomi just lost to Bliss in like a minute 3-4 weeks ago.

In kayfabe, Nikki beat both in a #1 contenders match recently too...so, this should be a Bliss v Cross match for #1 contender

ghostedaway likes this.
  8. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

The next time someone complains that the Horsewomen get all the opportunities or are shoved down our throats, you have to rewatch this match in full

9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Does anyone really say that??

10. shea

RIP Supporter

charly is always so fucking startling and abrupt when she starts an interview.

11. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

oh hey look. Beckys back! Where has she been!?

12. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This feels like when they threw Dean into the (face) Dolph feud a few years back at Summerslam. They both played tweeners and it just hit like a thud in the end.

They need to give Natalya a win over Lacy and someone else in the build

13. Woof Nattie vs Becky is a turd in the punch bowl type matchup

Dirk Lyle and shea like this.
  14. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

I see it on twitter constantly. I guess in here it’s mostly anti-Charlotte sentiments.

Also, all four of the women in that match can have good matches in the right situations, but putting them together in asinine when you have the likes of Asuka, Ember, and Kairi all sitting on the sidelines right now

preppyak likes this.
  15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

They are basically running the SD post-split greatest hits right now. AJ as US Champ! KO/Shane! Dolph/Miz! Im stunned thy didnt do Alexa/Becky...and Ill be waiting for Harper to reappear to help Bray while we're at it.

And its made stuff like this really easy to notice. They have so many new feuds they can trot out...

16. shea

RIP Supporter

lolol truth

preppyak likes this.
    amorningofsleep, shea and preppyak like this.
  18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

ugh, cool, i guess

19. There is no drama behind this match because it’s so fucking predictable - Brock is holding the title till mania and Rollins is gonna lose at SS and VKM is sending him back to the mid card permanently

20. Also WWE murdered the woman’s division - it’s so terribly mismanaged and they miss Sasha, Charlotte, and Ronda so much

Of course they are also wasting kairi Asuka ember moon and shayna

22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It is pretty unbelieveable we are STILL dealing with Brock. Like when you reflect on the past few years, it's fucking terrible.

In a decade we will look back at this time and remember it as the Brock Lesnar era. It won't be very fond memories.

Unbelieveable

Joe4th likes this.
  23. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I actually kind of wanted Orton to win there and have him get his revenge

oldjersey likes this.
  24. the entire battle royal fell flat to me because I can't take any #1 contender seriously while Brock Lesner has the title. The only time Brock is in danger of losing his title is at Mania. He is holding the title hostage for the next 9-10 months

25. poppunkpotato2.0

ItS fUcCiN tReYwAy

Bray Wyatt is literally still the best part of Raw. Even with like a one minute segment

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.