Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 213

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Fuck I forgot it was on

2. What

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Pretty straight forward there Drew

Contender and clucky like this.
  5. just started watching this PPV - the first two matches haven't been bad but shit the crowd was rightfully crapping all over this PPV because that's what should happen when your main event picture includes Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans.

Lacey Evans is the worst thing to happen to the WWE in the last 5 years.

6. lmao

7. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

8. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

"It's such good shit."

10. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Little stuff like this is so simple but it really drives home all the points that Moxley was making on TIJ. Why are you insisting people that are so good off the cuff in things like this use scripts on the TV product? Just let them do this. I understand everyone isn't KO/Sami, but leave people that can handle themselves alone and save the writers for the general storylines and people that aren't great on the mic.

preppyak, Contender and ghostedaway like this.
  11. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Oh yeah Starr and Walter had a banger last night. Starr took the NXT UK belt and called Walter a sell out and stamped on the belt. Crowd exploded and started chanting "you sold out" to Walter.

Contender likes this.
  12. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

I can hear Bixenspan's heavy breathing just from reading that tweet

PeacefulOrca and Drew Beringer like this.
  13. Ruethless

King of Europe

15. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah Rollins is being super obnxious on Twitter. No way any company that main events Baron fucking Corbin has the best wrestling on the planet.

iamNex likes this.
  16. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

I wonder who it is at WWE that likes Corbin.

There's just nowhere to go with this that makes any sense. There are better options both in ring and persona wise.

What could possibly be the reason to keep pushing him???

I thought the PPV was pretty bad. A few decent matches, but nothing great.

17. delvec19

Trusted

Couldn't have said this right after his match with AJ? haha

18. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I'm assuming his size?

19. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Pretty much. Its just sad to see him try to convince people to give a shit about the product when everyone knows its been awful for a long time.

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

It’s Vince

21. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

In other news NJPW Super J Cup is probably going to sell out in under 2 hours in Tacoma. It may be only an 1100 seat building, but that's pretty impressive WWE only drew 4500 paid for Stomping Grounds. Luckily got a Balcony seat which sold out almost immediately.

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Imagine writing this whole thing as "Seth is gonna beat D-Bry in a mediocre match on a go-home show, so Corbin can lay him out to get heat...all so Corbin/Seth can face off again (despite Corbin losing because of his own stupidity) in Bryan's home area! And we'll get the woman that Seth's gf has beaten clean twice to be the ref!" Even if you book that scenario perfectly, it starts from a place that is so stupid that it cant be redeemed.

Reverse all that...Corbin w/ special guest ref Daniel Bryan on RAW and Lacey interference...leading to a D-Bry/Seth match at the PPV, and maybe they dont fail to sell out 80% of the arena.

koryoreo and Nick like this.
  23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Raw seems pretty stacked tonight

24. shea

RIP Supporter

Crowd muted for Bryan there?

25. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Half hour into raw the day after a PPV and I missed like 2.5 pages of discussion in here. That bad?

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.