Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 189

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

JR's podcast is real good. get rid of the blue chew ads or whatever and it would be even better. other than those its free of the redneck sleazy shit that made me stop listening to Prichard's and Conrad is way more tolerable because JR dominates the convo

koryoreo likes this.
  2. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

what you got against blue chew bro

PeacefulOrca and Shrek like this.
  3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

4. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Buying tickets for All Out is going to be batshit bananas

amorningofsleep likes this.
  5. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Whelp. I thought I got super lucky getting four All In tickets. Now it'll be a fucking impossible.

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

One thumbs up for super show down in the newsletter hahahahah fuck this dumb fucking company

7. Shrek

if you're looking to do Starrcast as well there are bundles that include All Out tickets for sale rn

8. amorningofsleep

Another reason I hope I'm able to grab tickets is because I want to go to Galloping Ghosts arcade again.

9. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

I need a god damn job so I can do fun things like All Out again. I want to get back out to a PWG show. I haven't been to one at the Globe yet.

bigmike likes this.
  10. Ruethless

King of Europe

Just become a wrestler

Oddpac87 and amorningofsleep like this.
  11. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Prichards podcast was great for a while but once you could tell he thought he had a chance to get back with the good graces of Vince and the wwe... he back peddled and really pulled back on criticism.

And also in the long run...there isn't thatttt much that's really revealed.

Still. Was definitely my go to for long car rides for almost 2 years so kudos

12. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

just watched the firefly funhouse from last week. so fucking good. I think we can all agree that Vince doesn't have any involvement in this at all right?

preppyak likes this.
  13. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah the JR podcast is great. The episode on No Mercy 1999 was one of my favorite wrestling podcasts ever and JR is brutally honest unlike Prichard.

14. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

My girlfriend got free tickets for the post Stomping Ground Smackdown from her work. I don't even really feel like getting the night off from work amd going considering how shitty the product has been. Do they still tape 205 live after at least?

15. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Yep. Its actually live after SD. And usually they have a decent dark match for after that too.

16. amorningofsleep

You'll probably see a better match with the dark match. I believe they had Finn/Shinsuke as a dark match for the last Smackdown.

17. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

That kind of sells me on going. The extra hour of wrestling that'll be mostly enjoyable is worth it. Thanks for the info guys!

18. Shrek

plus with the #WildCardRule you may get to see how they shoehorn a third Corbin/Rollins match onto Extreme Rules!!

preppyak likes this.
  19. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Gross, yeah I don't have high expectations. I remember the last house show I went to last year bored me to death and I haven't watched the product in quite some time. Everything I read or hear about is awful enough.

This will be my girlfriends first wrestling show. Slightly nervous to see what she thinks haha

20. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

I know this is all fantasy, but i would love for shinsuke and rusev to go to aew. Wen was the last time we saw them? Not as a stupid tag team but as great, charismatic single guys.

21. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

I can’t see him liking it.

When do you think he will debut?

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Screenshot_20190613-181457.png

23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Gonna try to get to 10,000 by the end of the month

24. all Brandon Stroud tweets

Oddpac87, preppyak, Shrek and 3 others like this.
  25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I am the Perfect Ten

Shrek and PeacefulOrca like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.