Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 5: FKA The Viking Experience • Page 122

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Ruethless

King of Europe

ROH started going downhill when cody and dalton, as amazing as he is, win the title and sped that process when they put the belt on Taven

2. Ruethless

King of Europe

Also, they need a better TV deal, I'd see things posted on their Twitter, only for it to not happen for 2 or 3 episodes

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

June 2nd? Shows 4 matches on the card so far

6/2/19 - State Of The Art - Portland, OR

4. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

No problem, haha. I agree with you

6. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

it gives them a reason to keep bryan on tv, plus they clearly like rowan a lot. also, bryan having any title is good for the title so thats a positive

7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea but, were they on smackdown? I didn't even watch much of it. It doesn't seem like they're being used very much at all.

8. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

bryan isn't going to saudi arabia, which is why they aren't on tv right now. past this show, they'll probably be around all the time

9. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Yea, what I'm really saying is couldn't they have waited to put the belt on them? It feels like they randomly won it, had a pre show match with the usos and have been super under the radar for the most part. Like why not make it a bigger deal when they win it and then have a storyline?

10. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Welp, secret’s out now.

11. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

I know that Orange Cassidy was Fire Ant later. Told my buddy that and he lost his shit because he'd gone to a bunch of Chikara shows and didn't know.

Contender likes this.
  12. Ruethless

King of Europe

That's what makes it so great given the different styles

13. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

That’s what makes me so happy about Orange finally blowing up. He’s be criminally underrated for a decade because he’s been doing a silly gimmick in Chikara, but anyone who has watched him in that time knows how insanely talented he is.

Same goes for Gulak as Soldier Ant as well.

amorningofsleep and Ruethless like this.
  14. Ruethless

King of Europe

I didn't know Gulak was soldier ant until his last show ever. That's one of the best parts of Chikara, all the wrestlers double dipping. Apparently Pete Dunne was Swamp Monster during KoT one year

15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Still slowly making my way through money in the bank. Rollins/AJ is probably wwe match of the year, especially on the main roster. But I couldn’t help but think how much better it would be if it wasn’t so well lit. The green and blue lights plus the crowd kind of takes away a bit.

16. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Chuck Taylor being Mr. Azerbaijan broke my brain when I first found that out.

Ruethless likes this.
  17. Ruethless

King of Europe

According to some website forum I just found, Quack and Hallowicked are Los Ice Creams and Chris Hero was Deucalion, the guy who killed a bunch of people during that one season.

Contender and amorningofsleep like this.
  18. amorningofsleep

Lol yeah. I had to find some really old message board to find that info.

19. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

its fucking phenomenal how quick R Truth has cemented himself as the Crash Holly of the 24/7 title. i want him to hold it until he dies.

20. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

And I want Drake Maverick to constantly be chasing it.

Shrek and amorningofsleep like this.
  21. amorningofsleep

Contender, preppyak and Shrek like this.
  22. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

See. This is gold.

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I like that the dude understands his ceiling and fucking runs with it.

Contender and amorningofsleep like this.
  24. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

it's crazy that there have been 25 Takeovers. we are all old and will soon be dead.

25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

does this mean we wont have to communicate with dan anymore

Contender, GrantCloud, shea and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.