Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 4: The Ruethless Aggression Era • Page 708

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The AEW women's division feels so bland.

2. bones

#HEEL

AEW STINKS

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

4. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Really having trouble understanding why standing room tickets for Joey Ryan's Penis Party are more expensive than any seats.

GrantCloud and Ruethless like this.
  5. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Never heard of that wrestler but now I love him

atticusfinch likes this.
  7. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Aew?

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Not the most impressive wrestler in the world but he definitely has some great stuff.

amorningofsleep and Joe4th like this.
  9. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Starr is great. He has been phenomenal in OTT for the last year. Very excited to see where his story with Devlin goes.

10. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Also an under-rated one is this Roman one

[​IMG]

oldjersey likes this.
  11. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

12. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

This isn’t really wrestling related, but Jordan Devlin shitting on Piers Morgan made me happy.

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I let people call me a lot of things

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

15. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

He looks very much like a guy I'd love to hate.

16. Ruethless

King of Europe

amorningofsleep likes this.
  17. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Seriously. I don't think I've watched a GCW show that didn't involve me stopping and saying "God, I love wrestling" multiple times. This show is going to be great.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

this show is absurd on every possible level.

19. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

According to SRS, Becky is and has been the top merch seller for a while. I would guess probably since around when Roman left/Survivor Series

21. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

those were some fun pics.... those pictures of bayley, man, still crazy the WWE didnt know how to push her correctly. I would've played up that super fan stuff

22. shea

RIP Supporter

anybody have one of those "performance hoodies" from the WWE shop? almost pulled the trigger on the becky one when it was on sale but it's back up to $80 now and i'm having trouble justifying it when there aren't any reviews online that i can see...

23. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I really love the Mania zip up hoodies they put out every year. Soo damn comfortable and perfect for south Texas weather

24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Also ive been reading that NXT book lately and I’m on the part about the women. Pretty cool to see quotes from Sasha talking about how one day she will main event raw and hopefully a ppv. But even better from Becky saying how she told her friend the day after her tryout that one day she would main event Wrestlemania. Her friend said to be realistic

25. preppyak

Elite Supporter

They actually did a decent job when she was facing Charlotte initially...leaning into the super fan stuff and Wrestlemania being a big deal.

They instead leaned into the "actually, she's still 13" angle with her Alexa feud and that's what killed her.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.