Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 4: The Ruethless Aggression Era • Page 612

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. And now they are added 4 more talented wrestlers to the roster who will absolutely get lose in the shuffle

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Why the FUCK did this match get two breaks? Braun should have murdered Baron in two seconds.

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah, if they manage to squander this huge opportunity we are royally fucked until Vince croaks or goes senile, he may still run shit when he's senile for a little.

4. I mean they already fucked up Finn Balor and they are in the process of ruining Drew McIntyre so I have no hope they will do anything correct with these four guys - Gargano and Rico will be on 205 live in two months

5. clucky

Trusted Supporter

I really hope those callups aren't preeminent. Removes a lot of the reasons to watch NXT. :tear:

7. They sound permanent - they fucked up the last callsup in less than 6 weeks so they are trying again haha

8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Because let’s announce new call ups, but let’s give this steaming pile of a feud first part of the show

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Well that tag match is dope

10. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Heavy Machinery is doing just fine.

Problems with Lacey and Nikki are systemic of the whole women's division and its not like they are calling more women up so I'm giving them a chance.

Who the fuck knows what happened with Lars, but doesn't really seem like that was a case of WWE booking fucking things up.

So really its just EC3 they fucked up with. Well that and 90% of the other guys they've called up from NXT over the last few years.

11. Okay I mean I am here for DIY vs Revival tho

12. I think the biggest mistake was not announcing brands for the last batch of calls ups so they just wandered around with no vision or story and they got lost in the shuffle because of that

I hope Lars is feeling better. That’s no one’s fault.

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Lars is an idiot and I hope he never debuts

Joe4th, Nick and PeacefulOrca like this.
  14. shea

RIP Supporter

Turned it on late to see another fucking Corbin v Braun match and was about to turn it off when I saw the graphic for DIY v Revival. Hope this isn’t permanent..not ready for those 4 to be totally ruined yet.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

gotta be rico

16. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

What.

NXT has so many good people.

Joe4th likes this.
  17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

oi

18. Velveteen Dream baby

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

they just played this on taima and I'm so confused and crying laughing.

20. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Dream and Belair will be the primary reasons to keep watching it and there is still plenty of good talent beyond them. But the collection of Heavy Machinery, Ricochet, Gargano, Ciampa, Black and Nikki Cross were most of my favorite people on the show. Removing them all turns NXT from a must watch highlight of the week to something that's still probably worth watching but doesn't carry the same urgency to me.

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

rico got over big there. He's got such a versatile arsenal. can't wait to see him blow the fuck up.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Dean not giving a fuck is the best Dean

GrantCloud and PeacefulOrca like this.
  23. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

Balor and Ricochet v Lashley and Lio Rush is straight out of someone’s simulated WWE 2k16 universe mode.

bigmike likes this.
  24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

The slowmo of rondas face is actually hilarious

25. tucah

not champ Prestigious

turn on raw to see that DIY vs revival is next

oh yes this is something i will watch

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.