Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 4: The Ruethless Aggression Era • Page 576

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I'm just happy there will be a main event at mania with you know, an actual main fucking event feel for once.

2. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Domo you’re a sucker.

3. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Ok. Seeing this made me realize Charlotte is being added to make sure Ronda isn’t booed

domotime2 likes this.
  4. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

but that's fine. I know it's going to be a triple threat. That's not the driving part of my point. Give me a storyline that makes me want to watch every week and i'm happy. I genuinely can't wait to see what happens next.

That trumps my love for a specific wrestler.

I've wanted this for Reigns since reigns existed and im getting it in Charlotte. I'll take it.

bigmike likes this.
  5. domotime2

now that's the truth

Mick likes this.
  6. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Agree with the direction they're taking this all in or not, it's pretty awesome if you take a step back and realize that a storyline in the women's division is getting this level of attention from WWE creative, to the point where 3 of the 4 authority figures are directly involved, including Vince himself. All in the build to Mania, too. Yes, I know it's Ronda, but without what Becky and Charlotte have been doing in-ring, going back to their time in NXT (along with many other members of the roster), this doesn't seem plausible at all.

7. Hopefully Becky crashes Ric’s birthday celebration in two weeks and sprays everyone in the ring with some type of beverage

8. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Ginger ale

GrantCloud and Henry like this.
  9. domotime2

If someone would've told me three years ago that becky would be interacting with Vince McMahon on raw to create buzz for the wrestlemania main event... sign me up.

And becky throwing ric flair threw a cake...

GrantCloud and Mick like this.
  10. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, it’s possible to recognize that it’s amazing what is happening with Becky and a women’s program headlining mania while also criticizing it for being mishandled and over booked simply to save one person in the feud because — and hear me out here — they’re not ready or able to carry a feud themselves ;)

M.Lee, bones, Oddpac87 and 2 others like this.
  11. domotime2

Guiness? Play up the Irish side and get that guiness sponsor

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Ronda stinks

13. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Proper No. Twelve

14. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Oh I was calling you a sucker for thinking good things are happening in the next two months. Wwe still has a very very long way to go for me to give them the benefit of the doubt.

domotime2 likes this.
  15. domotime2

Well the wwe is wrong. Becky vs rousey on its own is clearly great enough...but...then again, idk if the wwe is good enough to keep it going for 2 months. Our wwe champ is 100% right about wwe fans being fickle so becky coming out and doing promos every week might get old (not if you have good writers and not if you put her in good positions).

I think they're just piling on the stakes for Becky to win AND creating interesting tv until then

bigmike likes this.
  16. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

domotime2 and PeacefulOrca like this.
  17. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Triple H bars her from the ring so she shows up as her alter ego

Becky Lunch!

18. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

ugh

u right

Nick, M.Lee, domotime2 and 2 others like this.
  19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Oldjersey gtfo with that insane spacing smh

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Henry stop this madness

22. Ruethless

King of Europe

Again, I call for a ban on Dan. How many times do I need to call for this ban before its too late?

GrantCloud and Oddpac87 like this.
  23. domotime2

But forget the becky stuff for a second...the rest of raw. Dear god. Poor seth rollins...I mean...who cares

preppyak likes this.
  24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Even if Charlotte being in the match is kinda shitty, watching Becky rip Ric Flairs arm off in a week is going to be a blast. Plus she's undoubtedly going to get her hands on Vince which will be an incredible sight to see

atticusfinch and shea like this.
  25. Ruethless

King of Europe

Thanks to Charlotte, I now know that Brock Lesnar Guy has a twitter account

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.