Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 4: The Ruethless Aggression Era • Page 573

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

50/50

2. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I guess we now know the preshow match!

3. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

This is a good raw to show how this company IS Becky lynch right now cause everything else (especially and mostly on this brand) is awful

preppyak likes this.
  4. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Imagine having Braun, McIntyre, Finn, Elias, Ambrose, and Rollins...all solid characters...and being unable to tell a cohesive story with any of them.

Also, no tag team wrestling on this show again? Or is that the 10:30 block?

edit: Yep, here we go.

5. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

“Roode with the moonsault”

No cole, that’s gable

6. domotime2

I dont care about either of these teams

7. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Worst part is they've apparently been putting on 30 minute wars on house shows. Just put this match on the pre-show, give them 25 minutes. Not the 10:30 slot of a RAW

Joe4th likes this.
  8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Seriously. That should have been the Elim Chamber pre-show

9. domotime2

Theyve done nothing to make me care about roode and gable...that's problem 1

And I'm sorry. I'm the main roster, theyve done nothing to make me care about revival

But with that said...hopefully this causes some stability for division

10. say yeah

11. Ruethless

King of Europe

lol vince

12. domotime2

I love this

13. lol so fucking dumb

14. preppyak

Elite Supporter

That was weirdly rushed...but Vince saying fuck it and making it Charlotte was pretty good.

Looking forward to Becky choking the shit out of Vince next week

atticusfinch likes this.
  15. domotime2

That was the best story telling raw has done in yearssssss

16. shea

RIP Supporter

Womp womp

17. Charlotte is gonna win the triple threat and ruin the first ever women's main event at Mania

18. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

So how long am I going to have to ignore this thread until everyone's got their bitching about Charlotte out of their systems?

19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

So clearly Becky vs Charlotte at Fast Lane or some shit. Becky gonna kidnap Charlotte

20. Becky vs Charlotte at Fastlane and if she wins it's a triple threat

21. domotime2

not me pal. i love this. If Charlotte is gonna be in this, making her "vince's guy" and flat out saying it. I like it

22. preppyak

Elite Supporter

About as long as Becky's suspension...

Charlotte deserves the match more than Ronda does. They've at least made Charlotte the over-the-top authority heel. And knowing Ronda's history of not liking being boo'd, Id bet thats a big factor too.

23. can't wait to watch Charlotte do a moonsault at mania and whiff on hitting anyone with it!

shea likes this.
  24. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

If you want to start a podcast about the greatness that is Charlotte and the Bella Twins, I can be your cohost

25. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

There is something hysterical about how for years, the word is that Vince absolutely hated multi-person matches at WrestleMania, even when we were all clamoring for them. And now they have a ready-made main event that they want to turn into a triple threat that no one is asking for.

That said, there's two full PPVs to burn through before Mania. This should lead to Charlotte vs Becky at Fastlane, winner takes on Ronda. Becky wins it and moves forward one-on-one.

Joe4th likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.