Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 4: The Ruethless Aggression Era • Page 447

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Gogeta’s workrate is insane

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Idk I thought the 3 way match for the ic title was pretty good, that's kind of the Dean way though. He doesn't do many big spots. He'll have a bunch of meh short matches but every once in awhile he'll have a good one and get pushed because Vince and hhhs like him a lot. It's annoying, his promos have been a lot better but his wrestling style in general is just really uninteresting. Hard to compare people to Seth who immediately comes back from an injury and does crazy spots with hhhs lol it was much less noticeable when he was wrestling bigger guys and looked finesse in comparison. Maybe he has more to show but to some extent, he's just not fully back on the horse yet

3. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

100% IV?

atticusfinch and Mick like this.
  4. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Just watched the Nigel thing, I was kinda surprised at how good it ended up being

5. iamNex

www.instagram.com/sadsongsalbumcovers

How much are house show tix usually?

6. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Probably has a lot to do with the fact that his style is as uninteresting in the ring as anyone on the roster and the only way to get away with it is to be one of the best promo's in the company (Miz), which dean just simply isn't.

devenstonow likes this.

7. ok

8. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

different/interesting. it eliminates the surprise factor though no? I always assumed this is why they got rid of those "drawing number" sketches

atticusfinch and GrantCloud like this.
  10. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Last night they were between $20 - $120

iamNex likes this.
  11. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

i know this site is mega anti-ambrose. I think the ambrose heel turn has been okay but him doing "you people" stuff was where he lost me. I've seen worse

12. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So the wwe is gonna officially ruin the royal rumble? Cool

iamNex likes this.
  13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I have never cared for Ambrose.

xmilesross likes this.
  15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I don’t have too much of a problem with Ambrose. Just tired of seeing him with Seth. It hasn’t been good. Still willing to give him a chance in another feud. But if that is flat then clearly he’s got a problem

16. Has Ambrose ever had a good feud tho?

17. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Remember that match he had with Triple H at the PPV right before Mania few years ago? That was a good mini feud

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

His feud with HHH was great, his first feud with Rollins was also great but had the shitty Bray Wyatt finish, and I know I'm in the minority here with this, but I loved his stuff with AJ and Cena. I still stand by that it's not him that's been bad, but he's been fucked over by creative more than most. When he's on, he's generally the top guy in the company

19. bones

#HEEL

Ambrose stinks

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Is he still doing his corny rebound lariat?

21. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

If you wrestle Cena and AJ and Seth a bunch and you’re still boring to watch the problem is absolutely with the wrestler and not creative.

Joe4th and Drew Beringer like this.
  22. So one match

23. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I agree with the first Rollins feud being good and I thought the AJ/Cena stuff was good too. I like the guy still. I just think this heel turn has been bad and he needs to get away from Rollins for a good while.

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Drew Beringer likes this.
  25. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Problem with this is Ambrose was the reason these programs were good. It was super obvious he was mostly free to do and day what he wanted, the tone in ring and on the mic was so different than everything else he's done. So yeah, creative is an issue with him

bigmike likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.