Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 4: The Ruethless Aggression Era • Page 421

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Carmella's gotten real solid in the ring since her title run

Joe4th likes this.
  2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Damn I really wanted to see Becky win the rumble

3. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Still could. Becky winning actually makes whats coming the least clear.

Does she attack Ronda in her Sasha match and cost her the title? Does she beat Asuka for the title? Does she lose and still win the rumble?

I can easily see Becky pulling double duty. Especially if she murders Carmella to take spot #30

ghostedaway and GrantCloud like this.
  4. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

they could have the womens championship match early on in the evening and she could still be a participant in it.

ghostedaway likes this.
  5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Have her win the title back, beat down Carmella, enter the Rumble. She isn't content with just one belt and wants them both.

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I kinda forgot that her entering could still be a possibility haha

7. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Hmmm becky winning. Hmm

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I was gonna go with win the title back, cost Ronda her belt. Have Bayley or Ember win the Rumble to face Sasha. Have Ronda win Elim Chamber to face Becky. Run out Charlotte/Asuka as a non-title match

9. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I guess it makes a little less predictable but idk man... I dont think becky is winning the rumble here

10. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Charlotte probs

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Holy shit

Mick, ghostedaway, Contender and 2 others like this.
  13. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

Agree with @ghostedaway. No way Becky wins the Rumble now imo. They're using this as an excuse to keep her out of the match. I think Ronda costs her the title match to get even and Charlotte wins the Rumble to get into the three-way.

Also it's totally stupid for Ronda to give a whole, big promo to OPEN RAW talking about how "Charlotte is next after Nia @ TLC" then completely forget about her when we get there (for no reason).

preppyak likes this.
  14. PauLo

43% Burnt

What’s team rocket?

15. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

What if Ronda drops the title, wins the rumble, and challenges Becky?

17. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Yeah that's partly why I was so surprised. Not to mention Janela has hardly been quiet about the fact he eventually wants to go to WWE.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

You'd never think she was married to someone else lol

Taketimeandfind likes this.
  19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Zelina is apparently hardcore into Pokémon judging from that uudd episode with aleister.

20. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Ronda should show up with her crew and screw Becky in the title match. Have mellas music play but no one comes out, Beckys music plays as everyone thinks Charlotte is obviously gonna win it. As everyone gets excited they both go over the top and touch at the same time cena/batista style. Shayna gets called up as rondas muscle, they brawl for two months straight. Triple threat at mania, Ronda gets blindsided by beck and Charlotte working together. The other two mma women show up and try to even it out, sasha and bayley come out to help and it's a spotfest. Becky ends up winning the title from Ronda and we get the horsewomen mma feud. Eventually Charlotte turns on the horsewomen and wins the title as a top tier heel. Becky vs Charlotte headlines at next wrestlemania

21. bones

#HEEL

[​IMG]

bigmike, preppyak, tucah and 4 others like this.
  22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm totally cool with all of this, if true.

slowheart, Contender and Joe4th like this.
  24. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

what the hell do they mean by PWG “joining”? PWG doesn’t have any contracted performers lol

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I have a feeling it just means that they'll have a working relationship. Companies seem to be back off PWG due to injuries, so maybe they are willing to accept the risk.

Shrek likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.