Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 4: The Ruethless Aggression Era • Page 384

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Aug 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

well they're not gonna fully commit to it yet when her next feud is fuckin Charlotte. nor should they really

2. Hopefully this means Rollins and Becky winning their rumble matches next month

3. Feels more like a triple threat upcoming

4. Knowing our luck Ronda beats Becky at rumble and Charlotte wins the rumble match to set up Charlotte/Ronda at mania gross

5. Yeah I think it’ll be a triple threat.

Becky/Ronda/Charlotte main eventing Mania seems likely. I don’t think they’d cut Charlotte out of making history for the women.

atticusfinch likes this.
  6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Actually, this is exactly what they should be doing. All 3 of them believe they are in the right, while all 3 of them are in the wrong. Becky attacked Ronda backstage...Charlotte brutalized Ronda with the kendo stick...and now she's cost them both a title. In Ronda's mind, she's paying them back for unprovoked attacks.

They've set this story up perfectly; just a matter of who they choose to redeem and who goes further into the heel roles

M.Lee, Drew Beringer and tucah like this.
  7. I will say this - at least it was Rousey interfering and not Nia fucking Jax haha

atticusfinch, M.Lee and preppyak like this.
  8. That’s a fair way of looking into it

9. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Triple Threat at the Rumble makes sense to me. Whoever eats the pin (I'd imagine Charlotte) goes to face Asuka. Whoever doesnt enters and wins the Rumble.

10. preppyak

Elite Supporter

This x1000

11. Actually, this seems more plausible. I’d just like for them to do Becky/Ronda at mania. And with Charlotte in the picture, I just imagine they’ll do her and Ronda which was the original rumor from a year ago.

12. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

Plus, Asuka going over in this situation doesn't have the same effect as if Nikki Bella or someone had been in that match. Ronda's gonna keep doing her weird, noncommittal thing

preppyak likes this.
  13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Also, if they're thinking longer-term, Charlotte beating Asuka for the title at WM. Becky beating Ronda. And potentially Bayley/Sasha winning the womens tag belts is a solid cap on a big year for women.

atticusfinch likes this.
  14. Mick

This except Asuka should get her win at Mania back against Charlotte.

15. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I think her moonsault is great but everyone seems scared to take it it. Which I kind of don’t blame them because she would probably kill someone with a knee to a head. But I think the problem is more with whoever is taking it

16. This also starts planting the seeds for the four horsemwomen feud

atticusfinch likes this.
  17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Amazing what happens when you listen to the crowd reaction. They could have doubled down on their mistake at Summerslam and buried this whole program...instead its gonna be the one good thing going on RAW

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I like this because you can shelve that feud after that and then later on you can always have the rubber match and bring up the history.

I don’t see them letting Becky beat Ronda. Especially at Mania. And I don’t think they let Charlotte beat her either honestly. I think if Becky wins the Rumble and is still as hot as she is now then maybe they consider her winning. Especially if Ronda is gonna go have a baby or go away for a while. But if Charlotte wins the rumble I think she loses at Mania for sure.

19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Which we are going to say forever until it finally happens!

Drew Beringer and bones like this.
  20. Mick

And honestly, that's the way you know you've got good characters on your hands. We think back now to feuds like the Rock vs Austin and all their big matches, but they actually took place over a decent span of time. If the characters are good enough and you've built them up in a way, crowds will remember. They could go an entire year without a match, but the next time we get Asuka vs Charlotte or Charlotte vs Becky, you need such little buildup for it

21. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I just dk if I trust them to book asuka well as champ after the last 6 months or so

22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Asuka will lose to Mandy

Henry likes this.
  23. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

So Charlotte and Becky will go to raw, Nia and ember will end up on smackdown or something like that

Becky and or Charlotte vs Ronda and Nia and or ember vs asuka at mania probably

24. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

preppyak and Henry like this.
  25. Mick

I've never been more disappointed in this thread than I am right now as I look through old posts and see that no one even had a reaction to Liv's crazy bump through the table

Nick, ghostedaway and preppyak like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.