Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wrestling Thread 3: Dan vs. Cam • Page 895

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

So I missed smackdown but from my WWE notifications it sounds like it was a good one

2. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I feel like they should do an "every other" type of situation here. Like, half the roster gets one week, the other half the next and switch back and forth. I personally feel like seeing everyone every week ruins the appeal and uniqueness of some characters (Finn, Nak as examples). I get why they never would, but it would give stories time to breathe and allow change of pace without cramming everyone into 10 minute tag matches that got old a decade ago.

Shrek likes this.
  3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The amount of ground NXT and Lucha Underground cover in an hour, and the lapses between stories in each episode feels great. WWE could easily make it work.

Joe4th and samoanowens like this.
  4. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Wish they'd bring back talking smack. Was a great way to give guys screen time without needing to find room for them on the actual episode of smackdown.

5. So the Bar is on SDL but they are wrestling for the raw belts at the GRR hmm ok

6. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Calling it the "Tag Team Eliminator" makes think the new tag teams will all claim they haven't been elminated

7. Mick

FKA tell that mick Prestigious

preppyak, ghostedaway and domotime2 like this.
  8. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

WWE could make a lot of things work, but they rarely do.

M.Lee likes this.
  9. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

Like every woman on their roster aside from Charlotte and Carmella

bigmike likes this.
  10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

wow so smackdown looks fucking awesome right now. I actually LOVE big cass vs bryan as a feud. perfect little feud to finally test out what big cass has to offer....and let bryan wrestle a big man.

SD is perfect right now. No one get hurt....and dont do 3 v 3 women maches and do multiple storylines at once please :(

oldjersey and samoanowens like this.
  11. M.Lee

man, I'm pretty Prestigious

rondas nothing segment with natalya is 5th on youtube trending and did over 4M views in 24 hours

that is crazy. i wonder how long it keeps up

12. domotime2

i dont want to see stuff like this because it just makes me that much more upset at how she's used on the main roster.

M.Lee likes this.
  13. samoanowens

Regular

My dudes. I am really happy with the WWE product. You cynical sob’s can’t ruin things for me this time. I’m happy with pretty much everything going on.

Also, I’m all for what @marsupial jones suggested. They need to let some people not show up every week on tv. Kinda how every other tv show episode has a main plot and a sub plot. Nxt sometimes has amazing stories and you wanna tune in next week and find out what happened but they don’t give it to you next week, they give it in two week, but you still enjoy the other plot because it’s still great.

oldjersey likes this.
  14. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

So uh, Smackdown looks absolutely amazing.

domotime2 and slowheart like this.
  15. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Smackdown doing the NXT thing would actually be pretty cool

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Also I love Nak's overdramatic lowblows

domotime2 likes this.
  17. broken22

(:

I really hope this move does something good for the Good Brothers.

samoanowens likes this.
  18. domotime2

now that i've slept on it. i dont want to get our hopes too up for smackdown. push comes to shove, it's still the same writers. like... we're still going to get fucking 3 v3 woman matches, in fact, i guarantee we get Asuka, Becky, Charlotte vs Iconics and Carmella next week.

Nick likes this.
  19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Damn Bruno Sammartino has passed away

20. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

82 years old. WWE has confirmed this.

21. That's upsetting. Dude basically built Madison Square Garden back in the day.

RIP

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

That's a bummer. Dude is a legend.

23. preppyak

Elite Supporter

24. Fixed Glitch

AP Attitude Era Superstar Supporter

Too many dumb pointless tag team main events

25. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Hi

PeacefulOrca likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.