Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 21

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. clucky

Trusted Supporter

<dumb fantasy booking>
    If we do get a buried alive match for Taker/Roman, it should end with both of them in the casket. Then a few weeks later, Roman emerges as an evil character who possesses the soul of both Roman and the Undertaker. Uses Takers powers to go destroy everyone else on the entire roster pushing "Super Roman" to whole new heights. Then do Kane/Roman at Summer Slam or WM34 so Kane can free his brother's soul and allow him to finally rest in peace.
    </dumb fantasy booking>

2. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

That ramp is fucking ridiculous gonna be great watching the part timers get gassed just getting to the ring

GrantCloud likes this.
  3. preppyak

Elite Supporter

the hype video for HHH/Rollins is so good. Hope they do something interesting with the match

4. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

So does the tag team ladder match make it even more obvious for a Hardys return?

5. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I really don't think they're getting involved in that match. It's just to fill the annual ladder match at Mania stipulation

6. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I was thinking post match, if Gallows and Anderson retain

7. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Hardys really need to go to Smackdown, the tag division there is near empty and could really use the star pwoer

8. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Hardys arent wrestling at WM, sadly. And I agree that they'd go to Smackdown if anything, since RAW has 4 legit tag teams to work with, and Smackdown has 2 ok teams.

9. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

5 legit tag teams honestly lol

10. Groogz

Tranquilo Prestigious

As has been stated above, the smart move is obviously to put the Hardys on SD. It helps out the weaker tag division and should help bring in more viewers there. So therefore, WWE will put them on Raw.

preppyak likes this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Raw is having a ratings problem though. Throwing New Day on Smackdown and having The Broken Brilliance on Raw makes more sense to bolster viewership.

12. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

I don't think anything can really bring booming ratings back to a 3 hr Raw. It's way too much, so easy to get bored and wonder off to other things.

13. According to Meltzer the Hardy's can return Sunday. I doubt it'll happen though.

14. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Can you imagine the pop lol

15. tucah

not champ Prestigious

"Hello, The Day of New"

deafening cheers

16. J.C. Mar 30, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 30, 2017)
    J.C.

adorkable Prestigious

My hunch is they're involved just given that it was weird to shoehorn the ladder into the match last minute, especially when none of the teams involved are particularly suited for a ladder match.

17. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Its possible they come out after the match to be the challenge going forward (would assume The Club wins then)...but, Id much rather the Usos demand a challenge on Smackdown next tuesday and the Obsolete Suite hits

18. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Meltzer is saying the orton/Wyatt feud could continue past wrestlemania, I wonder what they do to prolong it. Maybe shenanigans with Harper or Rowan?

19. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

putting this in a tag because its pretty big

meltzer claiming s of right now taker/reigns is going on last, which should lead everyone to believe this is takers last show.

20. enlliac

The Real Azor Ahai

Also means the big dawg closes out mania for the third year in a row

21. If the Big Dawg wins that should be fun.

22. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

JR is supposed to commentate one match, if it is takers last match I would assume it's reigns/taker

23. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Woah at that spoiler

24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

He's calling Goldberg/Lesnar and will do matches sporadically throughout the year

25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Regal just announced all new titles for every championship at NXT takeover tonight

shea and tucah like this.