Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

WWE Speculation • Page 20

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Henry, Jan 30, 2017.

1. devenstonow

Noobie

lesnar gets universal
    KO gets US
    enzo/cass get tag team?
    usos get tag team?
    aries gets CW
    asuka gets smackdown women's (plz vince)

2. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I wish they'd let Asuka vacate the title instead of losing it that way she could come in with her undefeated streak. But then, who on the SD roster is a credible threat for her besides Becky? I'd like to see Asuka vs Charlotte

3. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I think if Asuka came in with the streak, itd be really hard for the SD women to beat her credibly.

I actually think bringing Asuka to RAW and moving Nia and Dana to Smackdown would probably be smart. Give both a chance to develop characters in a place that allows for that, and allow RAW to become the show for better technical skill

Nia just doesnt make sense on a show that is running the same storyline, way better, with Braun

4. New rumor is that WWE is working on a new deal with Goldberg for a few more dates

5. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Ugh

6. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Lets assume Brock goes over at WM (seems likely). Goldberg is owed a rematch, and has beaten brock 2 out of the last 3 times they faced down. Within kayfabe, they basically have to have another match.

I actually think Payback with Brock, Goldberg, KO, and Finn in one match would make a lot of sense. Everyone gets their rematch at once, similar to how Smackdown handled it

7. Whatjuliansaid

If Brock or gberg hold the title till the rumble it's going to be a waste of an entire year

Joe4th likes this.
  8. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

i mean i was hoping either KO wins the US belt, and brings it back to relevance again. but knowing creative he will win it, then chase the universal for his rematch or whatever for part of the summer.

preppyak and Whatjuliansaid like this.
  9. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Since WWE usually goes with the worst idea when it comes to Roman booking, my money is on Roman going over Brock at Summerslam. Brooklyn crowd will LOVE that

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  10. Whatjuliansaid

Why are they booing, they don't know what's good for them

11. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Cole: "The crowd the night after Summerslam is one of the most vocal crowds we have"
    Saxton: “They’ll boo the guys they’ll normally cheer, they’ll cheer the guys they normally boo.”

12. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

He needs to actually have a match. This is ridiculous. I'm sure Lesnar runs him over at WM.

13. preppyak

Elite Supporter

14. Whatjuliansaid

I'm sure Vince can win the case for them, just sign the contract dammit

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Meltzer is saying not to expect Asuka for a while. :tear:

16. preppyak

Elite Supporter

Main roster needs people badly, but, at the same time, having her feud with Io, etc to introduce them to NXT is probably way smarter. I feel like Asuka could fail badly on the main roster without an advocate/valet. And I cant see her getting one unless they are gonna push her to the moon

17. Oddpac87

Trusted Prestigious

I keep seeing people mentioning Charlotte as the woman to put in Triple H's stable and I totally get that choice, but using Asuka there instead would probably get her over huge.

18. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

19. Whatjuliansaid

So like... rides are at wrestlemania? Weird

20. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

they did say its the ultimate thrill ride

21. Whatjuliansaid

Bamboozle 2.0

22. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That ramp is insane

23. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Undertaker's going to need that hovering platform if he ever wants to make it to the ring on time.

24. preppyak

Elite Supporter

I hope nobody here has seats along the ramp...gonna be a terrible view.

25. Whatjuliansaid

What if the roller coaster is actually just how they're going to arrange the outside seats?