Worst Games You've Ever Played Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Vase Full Of Rocks, May 20, 2018.

1. Morrissey

Trusted

Final Fantasy II's leveling system makes the game unplayable. Star Fox Zero's controls do the same thing.

Batman Forever for the Super Nintendo was terribly broken, and it frustrated my entire family when I was a kid. Of all the types of media, video games are probably the easiest to avoid true garbage.

2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

The Simpsons Skateboarding on PS2.

I remember being so excited for this game when I was a kid. I think that I got it for Christmas one year. Simpsons Road Rage was one of my favorite games, and I was really into the Tony Hawk games as well. This had so much potential in my imagination, but it was GOD AWFUL.

3. Jake Gyllenhaal

Resident bad boy Supporter

Pretty much every Simpsons game going back to the NES is bad except Road Rage and Hit & Run.

Anthony_ likes this.
  4. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

OH MAN. Thanks for reminding me of the trainwreck of a game that is Remember Me. Quite ironic that I forgot the game, isn't it?

5. chris

Trusted Supporter

I never played Remember Me but if it's the trash heap that Dontnod needed to put out in order to make Life is Strange then I'm all for it

6. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

100% truth.

The old pizza place I went to as a kid had The Simpsons arcade game though, and I must have dropped over $100 in quarters on that game throughout my youth. I loved it so much.

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.
  7. Jake Gyllenhaal

Resident bad boy Supporter

Yea, I remember liking the arcade game. When I was in high school the local teen center I went to for shows had that and if there was a band playing we didn't care for, we just played Simpsons

8. Anthony_

A Dork Prestigious

Yeah re: Simpsons games for me it's really just the arcade beat-em-up and Hit and Run in the top tier. I'd put Road Rage and The Simpsons Game (the one that came out around the time the movie did) in the "decent" category. Everything else is mediocre-to-bad.

9. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

10. chris

Trusted Supporter

Bart's Nightmare and Virtual Bart are difficult as fuck

Jake Gyllenhaal likes this.