Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Workaholics (Comedy Central) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by tdlyon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Season 6 just ended not too long ago but thought I should still make a thread for this

2. Iain

Regular

This is such a dope tv show. It really is for people in their mid twentys isnt it? The references are great, from rugrats to stone cold steve austin!

3. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

Been catching up on this lately. Very hit or miss, but the references are always enjoyable.

4. ReginaPhilange

Trusted Prestigious

Enjoyed the first two or three seasons and after that it was pretty meh. I don't necessarily think it's the show, rather my taste in comedy has changed since then.

5. The last season had some really good episodes and some ehh ones.

6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I haven't watched any of the last season but I found the season before that only had one episode I really liked. The first three seasons were great though.

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

It was definitely time. They're getting huge (especially Adam), and they seemed pretty creatively bankrupt last season. Hopefully them knowing this is the final season will spark the creativity from the amazing early seasons again

bradsonemanband likes this.
  9. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Final season starts tomorrow

10. I love this show, sad to see it go but I think it's time.

11. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

It's definitely time for the show to go, sadly. It's been dropping off in quality a bit, as much as I hate to admit it. I still love the guys and still enjoy watching the show but it just isn't getting to the same level of quality as consistently as it used to. Better to end it now, while they're still making great episodes, just less frequently, than let it drag on to the point where we dread watching it.

Either way, excited for the last season.

12. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Great premiere. Felt like a season 1 episode

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I had no idea this was back until I saw a new episode on my DVR. Episode was alright

14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I liked this a lot. Definitely felt like a throwback, purely office-set episode in all the best ways. The chemistry is still there for sure, and the guys' banter never gets old, so hopefully they can sustain this.

Also I'm really going to miss Jillian, you guys.

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Is she not going to be in this season at all?

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I've been rewatching the show to get ready for the last season (still haven't watched the premiere), and I always thought it basically went downhill after S3 and became very hit or miss after that but 5 is very solid all the way through, it's really only the back half of 3 and S4 that I feel like that for. I haven't started 6 yet though, I've still only seen that whole season once, which is when it aired, but I don't remember a lot of it so that's probably not a good sign

17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I remember liking last season (I think that's 6?) a lot more than the couple before it

18. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Best Buds from S4 is the worst episode in the series probably unless something from 6 that I forgot about is worse

JRGComedy likes this.
  19. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Watched all of S6 today, which was better than I remembered it being, and then finally the season premiere. Very classic-feeling episode, it easily could have fit in the earlier seasons. I like how they're drawing attention to the fact that the trio are starting to get older too, it's a good way to start the last season.

I really wonder how they're going to end this show

20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

All three episodes so far have been really good imo but the beach one tonight felt like a classic Workaholics episode. Could have easily fit in the first season.

Ders wearing a Paddy's Pub shirt was fantastic too

21. SLADE775

RiverCityScumbags Prestigious

This season has been fantastic.

I am bummed that it is their last. Last nights episode was my favorite so far.

22. Kuri44

lol I loved Anders' stand up routine

SLADE775 likes this.
  23. SLADE775

It was great. And the shirts with the jokes on them... bahaha

Kuri44 likes this.
  24. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Ders has always been my favorite character, don't know how many people agree

But yeah this season has been great so far, glad they're going out on a high note

Kuri44 likes this.
  25. SLADE775

Not a whole lot of laughs in this weeks episode. Somehow this episode seemed really redundant.

The XFL bit was great though.