Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wonder Woman (Patty Jenkins, June 2, 2017) Movie • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Mar 24, 2016.

1. oakhurst Dec 19, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 19, 2016)
    oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Gal spoke out about a petition for WW to be removed from the UN because of the way she dresses and how she is drawn.

Gal Gadot Comments On Critics That Cost WONDER WOMAN Her UN Ambassador Role

I agree with her.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Jason Tate, Tim and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  4. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

So cool.

[​IMG]

Joe, Chummel, Davjs and 1 other person like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

6. "Some people are saying ..."

Davjs and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

maybe it's the same ones who talk to Trump!

8. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I mean, I've been concerned since the last trailer dropped (see above)... but, like, also, rumors surrounding comic book films are the absolute worst and least reliable thing to ever exist. lol. Let's at least get a little closer to the date before speculating wildly.

I'm still too busy speculating wildly about whether or not Logan will live up to the hype to get emotionally invested in the lead up to this one, tbh.

Davjs and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I've learned to give DC films a few weeks in theaters before I even consider seeing them.

10. Lookin' regal af.

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen Feb 19, 2017
    (Last edited: Feb 19, 2017)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

12. Tim

lol, too many reveals happen via action figures. They should just know by now this will happen and get official looks (via either trailer or movie still) out there faster.

Like, the spoiler-obsessed dweebs who would be annoyed at seeing Ares before the film can avoid that look just as easily as they can a picture of a toy, lol. Merchandise reveals are just kinda anticlimactic and lame.

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Jason Tate like this.
  13. Positive reactions on Twitter to the test screening of this. A lot of them are "heard from so-and-so who was at the screening" tweets, though. Also, positive reactions from fans at a test screening don't always translate to the future reactions from general audiences. Anyways, I'm excited for this.

Davjs likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. Davjs

Trusted

The posters have been so great for this so far. If the movie is good, I may get one.

ship90 likes this.
  16. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Joe likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Chummel likes this.
  18. airik625 Mar 11, 2017
    (Last edited: Mar 11, 2017)
    airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

DCEU needs a win this year. It's up to Wonder Woman and Justice League.

19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I've liked all 3 trailers so far. Being DC, though, I will try to go into the film without high expectations. I'm glad this film isn't afraid to have some comedy in it.

20. Tim

So, basically, it's up to Wonder Woman. lol.

But seriously. Wonder Woman. Please be good. Or if not that, at least a really fun mess. Please, Diana of Themyscira, don't let me down.

21. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I still think JL will be a blast.

Should I avoid this new trailer? The BvS marketing revealed way too much and I'm not letting that happen again.

Davjs likes this.
  22. Tim

We've still seen seemingly very little of the third act, including no looks at the final villain... which is, frankly, dumb. He's been reveal via toys, lol. He should've been in this trailer.

Anyways, all you get from this is more of a look at her roots. So if you wanna see an adorable young Diana, watch it.

thedrudo likes this.
  23. Tim

This trailer kinda reminds me of the final Man of Steel trailer, which I still like to watch from time to time because it's a beautiful 3-minute Superman video. Very similar flow, structure, and vibe.

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

yeah I hope it's good, if only because if it's not they'll use that as a way to dissuade future female led movies with female directors

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

SO MUCH SLO MO