Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wonder Woman (Patty Jenkins, June 2, 2017) Movie • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Mar 24, 2016.

1. KimmyGibbler

Everywhere you look... Prestigious

2. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

It might not be fake, it is very possibly written by someone who did work for WB, but who knows what they did/nothing they're writing couldn't be found anywhere on the internet/no one should take it seriously.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Davjs likes this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

ah, do I want to watch and spoil more scenes for myself? I think I would have liked BvS a lot better if I hadn't have seen the whole movie in the previews.

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Her whip/lasso weapon is the coolest.

6. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I try so hard to not watch trailers for films I'm definitely going to see. It's a hard task but can be rewarding!

7. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

New Wonder Woman trailer got classified at 2 minutes, 24 seconds. Maybe showing before Fantastic Beasts?

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Full trailer tomorrow.

Tim likes this.
  9. I'll probably watch it as soon as it drops online, but apparently it's showing in front of Dr. Strange, which I'm seeing tomo night, so I can't wait to see a new trailer on the big screen.

Davjs likes this.
  10. Davjs

Trusted

Debating on watching it. BvS trailers spoiling pretty much the whole movie has me weary. I've avoided Dr Strange and Rouge One trailers so I can go in super fresh but I'm a super super super DC fan boy and I don't know if I can manage.

11. Davjs

Trusted

oh, if it's showing in front of Strange, I'll have no choice but to see it.

12. airik625

Completely forgot that comes out this weekend.

13. Movies are always better when you haven't seen all the trailers. If you can avoid trailers, it makes the "wow" moments of the movie so much better. I'm good at avoiding trailers for horror movies, but for superhero movies I'm pretty weak-willed.

awakeohsleeper and Davjs like this.
  14. Davjs

Trusted

Agreed. Thrillers, Horror and Comedy are great ones to avoid because they usually show all the best parts.

Marvel films and Man of Steel trailers did great at keeping the best parts hidden though, so with BvS I thought I was fine. Dead wrong lol.

Joe likes this.
  15. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Excited for a new trailer tomorrow!

16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Davjs likes this.
  17. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

New trailer looks sick. Can't wait for this.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

WAYYYYYYYYY too much slo-mo. Even for a trailer that was excessive. Really hoping that isn't a giant lightning cloud for the climax of the film. Other than that, I'm all in on this one. Please don't fuck this up, WB.

RobbieBerns likes this.
  19. Davjs

Trusted

I watched! Looks so fantastic. yeeee

20. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Theme song is still the best

Chummel and Davjs like this.
  21. airik625

That trailer was incredible. One of my most anticipated releases of 2017 without a doubt.

22. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

This furthers my excitement and also... worries me. I'm really scared that the third act is going to turn into another gray and grating mess.

I'm still excited for this film. It'll still probably be the best DC film since The Dark Knight and generally a good time, and it still could even be great. None of the cracks forming here are as bad (yet) as the ones that formed in the lead-up to Suicide Squad. But, I am seeing signs that this COULD suffer from the same issues that their last couple films have. Here's hoping there's not a gross mess of a finale hiding behind the cool moments here.

At least the main theme music and Gal Gadot in action with WW armor still makes me really, really happy.

23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Actually looks really good

24. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i love it

Davjs likes this.
  25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The quick shot of the lasso :wonderwoman:

airik625 and Davjs like this.