Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wonder Woman (Patty Jenkins, June 2, 2017) Movie • Page 11

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Mar 24, 2016.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Chris Pine on Why We Need Wonder Woman: “Men Are Not All That Smart”

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Idc if that theater only has women for that showing. I would just go to another theater and give that one my money. It's that simple.

3. drewinseries

Drew

It's such an avoidable obstacle for men to just go to another theater. It's not like their access to all WW screenings is somehow gone. And isn't it just one night at that theater anyway? Cmon boys.

4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Allamo Drafthouse is the best. I have no qualms with many of their decisions. Except for that time they fucked up our food orders. Though they did comp us.

thedrudo and coleslawed like this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

It would be really funny if they arrested that guy for going to the women's only screening

6. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Now arresting someone over that would be stupid. Just don't sell him a ticket or kick him out of that showing.

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

If some guys are actually mad about this then why don't a large group of them just buy out a showing and only give tickets to guys? This whole thing is stuuuuupid. Just go to another showing or theater.

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  9. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

So glad we are getting one. Opens in a few weeks!

10. BackyardHero11

Trusted

if you don't mind me asking, where's a new one opening? (crosses fingers for philly)

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Try and go early. They offer discounts at locations opening on food and drinks for training. It's wonderful.

13. musicandlyrics

Xaxa Mckenzie

I am so excited to watch this movie, I hope that I won't be disappointed but I expect that they won't follow the DC Comics. They will certainly create changes.

14. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Springfield Missouri.

I believe it's set to be the largest one in the midwest? We've been covering it at my news station when we can. I'm sooo excited. It's replacing a theater that was around for decades here in town. Pretty solid venue they are totally re-doing. They said it was opening in the Spring but it's now set for mid-June.

15. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Out of curiosity. How do they enforce the texting/talking rules? I had the most obnoxious bros behind me during Alien Covenant. Talking after every preview and then during the movie -- they were reacting like they'd never seen moving images before.

I really hope Alamo is like super strict but are they constantly monitoring audiences or what?

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

They have a zero tolerance policy. No warnings, just a boot.

thedrudo likes this.
  17. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

They give you instructions before the film. If someone is talking, you write it on the order cards and give it to your server. They will take care of it.

Alamo draft house is the best theatre I've ever been too. It ruined every other theatre for me. The biggest thing I miss about long distance was having an excuse to go to TX and see a movie there.

thedrudo likes this.
  18. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

Thank God. Can't wait.

scottlechowicz likes this.
  19. drewinseries

Drew

I have a zero tolerance policy. Unfortunately the theaters I frequent don't.

20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The embargo lifts tonight, right?

21. tucah

not champ Prestigious

Yep, I believe 9PM eastern/about six hours from now.

22. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

So rad. Can't wait. Going to avoid reading anything but I want to know a general critic consensus.

23. The guys whining about the female-only screening is priceless.

Jason Tate likes this.
  24. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I can't imagine being someone who hears about that and thinks it's anything other than cool.

coleslawed likes this.
  25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Vivatoto likes this.