Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wonder Woman 1984 (Patty Jenkins, Dec 25, 2020) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by GBlades, Jul 31, 2018.

1. GBlades Jul 31, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 1, 2018)
    GBlades

Trusted

[​IMG]

Synopsis
    Diana Prince comes into conflict with the Soviet Union during the Cold War in the 1980s, and finds a formidable foe in the form of the Cheetah.

Cast
    Gal Gadot
    as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman: An immortal demigoddess, Amazonian princess, and warrior. Prince is the daughter of the Amazonian Queen of Themyscira, Hippolyta, and the Olympian King of the Old Gods,
    Chris Pine as Steve Trevor: An American pilot and the love interest of Diana, who had presumably died during World War I
    Kristen Wiig as Barbara Ann Minerva / Cheetah: A British anthropologist who, after locating the lost city of Urzkartaga and stumbling into an ancient ritual, becomes the avatar of their Cheetah god. Cheetah is set to be the primary antagonist in the film
    Additionally, Pedro Pascal, Natasha Rothwell, Ravi Patel and Gabriella Wilde have been cast in undisclosed roles.

It was previously set for December 13, 2019.

2. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

right on

3. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Very very looking forward to this. Wiig is a fantastic choice, and I’m really hoping it pays off.

Honestly with this, and Shazam I’m hoping DC movies can rebound. Though I personally didn’t hate JL.

Davjs likes this.
  4. GBlades

Trusted

Shazam looks like a good 'un, pleasantly surprised by this. I'm still not sold on Aquaman but that's personal opinion.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Don't see this being any less than good. Definitely curious as to where Jenkins is going here

6. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Hell yea

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Amazing

9. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

If only The Breakfast Club came out in '84 instead of '85

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Mrplum5089 and Jason Tate like this.
  11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Pushed back SEVEN MONTHS

12. Damn that's a long time.

13. primavera

big baller brand Supporter

have to imagine it’s to try to spin this outside of the failed justice league-verse, no?

14. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I'm fine with it. Take your time and release a good sequel.

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

So no there will be four DC films in 2020?

16. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I think it’s due to Marvel no longer releasing Guardians 3 in the summer of 2020. Less competition for a summer release.

Perhaps that’s what Gadot mean by “changing landscape”.

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Jason Tate and Serh like this.
  18. Curious to see how this is going to be. I wasn’t a huge fan if the first WW as a movie.

Was glad to see a female super hero take the spotlight and to have a woman at the helm so I am happy the first did so well as to get a sequel (reboot? offshoot?) but I’m really hoping this one is a step up from the first.

Also side note I’m happy this is pushed back another yeah because I think at that point my step daighter would be ready to see something like this. I know she’d be pumped to see Wonder Woman on the big screen.

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

20. Serh Jun 5, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 5, 2019)
    Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Outstanding poster

[​IMG]

21. I dig that. What's that armor?

22. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

SLAMMIN’ poster. But god damn 6 more months until they start officially promoting it?!

23. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Gorgeous poster

24. tvck

Trusted

That's pretty legit