1. We've launched a new merch store featuring the Chorus.fm and AbsolutePunk.net logo on a variety of t-shirts, hoodies, and other items. Check it out now at Threadless.
    Dismiss Notice

Women's Soccer (Football) Thread Soccer • Page 25

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 7, 2016.

1. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Ertz was too aggressive on the play that lead to the first goal, she left a giant hole in midfield after that, so I don't mind no substitutions at the half. The second goal was not great though.

2. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

TOBIN

This game is so good

3. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I would have liked some better defense but I'll take a 5-3 game for the entertainment value lol. It was a good win for us, especially since we haven't been great offensively against some of the top teams lately.

4. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

The US World Cup squad is getting announced tomorrow. There were some leaks today and Ali Krieger is going to be on it after not playing for almost 2 years before finally playing again last month. It's a good decision though, Ellis had been testing out quite a few young players but Kriegs' experience is really going to help, especially if O'Hara's ankle is still bothering her.

Osceola13 and oakhurst like this.
  5. oakhurst

Trusted

I’m so ready for the World Cup. I liked the time of the games as well. Living on the east coast, a lot of the games will be played around noon here.

6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Here it is!

oakhurst and Garrett L. like this.