Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Woman Accuses Jesse Lacey of Soliciting Nude Photos From Her at 15 • Page 17

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 10, 2017.

1. DillonHigh

How old were you?

fenway89 likes this.
  2. jciswhatis

Ugh, I hate America. Supporter

Anybody see what Fences posted? Apparently they deleted a tweet about it.

fenway89 likes this.
  3. CMilliken

Trusted

Was this on Facebook? Didn’t see it in the comments.

fenway89 likes this.
  4. DillonHigh

I saw it last night. He said his ex had been in a relationship with him when she was 16 and then went on either a drug fueled/drunken rant about how bad he's always wanted to punch him in the face and then started talking about how personally him and his exs have verbally abused each other equally and that it's a two way st. From what I read he seems like an unstable source in the first place. S

5. DeeZee

If Young Metro Don't Trust You... Prestigious

I wonder what else will come out in this scene. Think anyone will drag Pete Wentz dating a 15-year-old when he was like 22 into the light again? Also, I've heard of other bands doing what Jesse did, asking their young fans for nudes. Hopefully it all comes out.

fenway89 likes this.
  6. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

I hope all the Pete Went stories come out.

fenway89 and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  7. DeeZee

Me too. I'm a big FOB fan, but even back in the day I thought it was creepy as fuck.

fenway89 likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

fenway89 and Aaron Mook like this.
  9. fame

i thought this was chorus.FM?? Prestigious

when i was like 11 my sister told me that jared leto pulled up to two of her drunk (18-19 year old) friends while they were walking home and tried to get them into his limo and then cursed at them when they said no. i didn't believe her

10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'd be surprised if stories involving underage pics didn't come out about more musicians eventually cause it's super prevalent, or it was.

11. CMilliken Nov 11, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 11, 2017)
    CMilliken

Trusted

Is this Adam Lazarra everyone is referring to when talking about Adam? I assume it is but wanna be sure I’m assuming correctly.

fenway89 likes this.
  12. caseyaylward

Would have been 16 years old

fenway89 likes this.
  13. DillonHigh

fenway89 likes this.
  14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

yep

fenway89 and CMilliken like this.
  15. DeeZee

Wouldn't be surprised. Like Hollywood, the scene probably has a lot of open secrets.

fenway89 likes this.
  16. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

While I love TBS as a whole I'd be totally unsurprised if similar accusations didn't happen with Adam.i hope not, cause the only time I met him he was really pleasant and seemed like a cool dude.

The mid 2000s were a weird time for music and every fifteen year old scene girl had tbs or brand new in their Myspace playlist. You never know.

On a side note I never understood people's obsession with Jesse Lacey, I love the music but he always struck me as , at the very least, a pretentious asshole.

17. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Seen some posts about the inconsistency of calling certain people out and staying silent on others, I'm assuming the guy who made the initial FB post about Lacey won't say anything bad about Wentz since he's touring with FOB as their guitar tech...

fenway89 likes this.
  18. Clark

@yttebkralc Prestigious

What are you talking about? He's posted multiple things, most recently retweeting this:

19. DillonHigh

Retweeting and hiding behind other people's statements is not making your own statement. Retweets do not count. Especially when people were hounding him for days about knowing about it

20. DeeZee

Ah . . . that does make them look like hypocrites. Jesse deserved to be ousted, but so does everyone else who preyed on underage girls.

fenway89 likes this.
  21. Clark

@yttebkralc Prestigious

Sorry, no - he's not hiding:

He's under absolutely no obligation to make a statement of his own. Supporting the women that were affected is far more impactful/helpful.

22. DillonHigh

Relax. My whole thing is, if you're gonna get up in arms about strangers you don't know and their allegations, when it happens to someone you know you better speak up or I don't want to hear it. Like I said. The second someone is outed for being an asshole he's on it and loud. The second Louis was pitted he was silent for almost 2 days and his wife deleted a pic of Louis at their wedding. That statement also highlights what I'm saying. When it comes to his friend he's going to give a statement that basically says, I'm not going to bother giving a statement.

23. DillonHigh

The same can be said about Brian diaz. Speaks up about Jesse, tours with scumbags that he has nothing to say about. People like to pick and choose. Look at Zack and Kevin Devine. A million retweets about situations that we just accusations at the time. Hits home for them and they say nothing

24. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

it is inherently more complicated to craft a statement about your friend or your employer. Would rather have a thought out statement than a slap dash one. People are only human and need time to process. For what it’s worth, they’re working on it.

25. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

I don't immediately expect certain people close to this band to throw Jesse under the bus within 24 hours by tweeting statements. Not because I don't trust that they'll ultimately do the right thing, but because it's a hard thing to come to terms with.

Aaron Mook, youwontknow and Clark like this.