Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

With Confidence Cover Train’s “Drops of Jupiter”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Drops of Jupiter will always be one of my favorite early-2000s songs so nothing can top the original but this isn't that bad. The vocalist pulls it off.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  3. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I'll go the opposite way and say it was one of my most hated early 2000s song. I remember it playing constantly on the local workplace radio station during my high school job. Still makes me shudder just thinking of it.

4. TrailerParkJesus

OG

I took my dad to see Train two summers ago. They actually out on a great show. The just platy hit after hit.

5. laraheart

Everytime you guys cover this band I remind you of the misconduct allegations with underage girls and yet you continue to cover this band. I thought this website was about believing victims, not continuing to provide support to artists who have done the wrong thing but have been lucky enough to, for the most part, sweep it under the rug. Disappointing

ItsAndrew likes this.
  6. Analog Drummer

Regular

Absolute astute cover. Well done to the lads for pulling it off. Can’t wait for rest of the comp

7. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Dude, that's "Soak Up The Sun" by Cheryl Crow for me. Working at Albertsons, I heard that fucking song so many times. Literally my least favorite song of all time. Then I heard the Sincerely, Me cover of it, and I actually really enjoyed it. Still hate the original.

I enjoy this cover. It's close to the original, but it's definitely got its own flair and style.