Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

With Confidence – “Pâquerette (Without Me)” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

earthlight likes this.
  2. laraheart

Disappointed to see a post about this band here. After they basically took on no accountability for their actions (sexual misconduct with minors from the singer and the guitarist they kicked out). Why are you still supporting them?

jorbjorb likes this.
  3. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I was under the impression that the girl that accused Jayden admitted to lying to him about her age, after she had posted her allegation. I haven’t been able to find anything else regarding him, do you have any other links or insight about that?

4. laraheart

There's a screenshot where he says he knows she can't come into one of his shows because she's underage.

musicfeeds.com.au/news/another-member-confidence-accused-sexual-misconduct-minor/amp/

5. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Am I blind? I don’t see that screen shot in the article you linked.

laraheart likes this.
  6. laraheart

Sorry I linked the article because you asked for more information, the screenshot was posted on her Twitter when the allegations were originally made. I mean, believing the victim should be enough, but...

7. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Inquiring about screen shots isn’t implying I don’t believe the victim’s story. Last I remember seeing about this (I can’t find anything now) was that she had recanted parts of her story and said she lied about her age. Hence why I was inquiring about the screen shots.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  8. laraheart

Sure. So can you link that? I don't understand what skin it is off your back to stop supporting grown men who take advantage of underage girls...there are plenty of other bands to listen to.

9. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I literally just said I couldn’t find anything about it now, it was just what I last remember reading about this. It’s not skin off my back....I don’t support men who take advantage of minors. Inquiring for more information doesn’t equate to that.

Analog Drummer and laraheart like this.
  10. laraheart

Seemed to me like you were looking for an excuse to support a shitty band.

11. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Nope.

earthlight likes this.
  12. earthlight

Trusted Supporter

Cool video. I like the electric version of this song much more than the acoustic.

13. Analog Drummer

Regular

Yeah think I’m more onboard electric too