Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

With Abandon Release New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Wow was just looking through old memory boxes of stuff and came across a setlist from a Just Surrender show at The Chance from like, over 10 years ago. Will definitely check this out!

manoverboard679 and Colby Searcy like this.
  3. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

Giving it a go now. Just Surrender fell off pretty hard for me. If these streets could talk is a formative years classic for me and I never got into anything after. I'd go all in for a 15 year reunion tour of that album.

4. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Loving this.

5. CapnJazzHandz

Regular Supporter

I’m surprised by how much I’m enjoying this. It’s real solid.

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Oh interesting!!!

7. WasteSomeTime

Regular

Thank you for posting about this. I know you did a few months back when the single came so I was like take note and totally forgot about it until now.

slickdtc likes this.
  8. devenstonow

Noobie

Just Surrender are a band that holds up incredibly well

9. ARo24

Regular

I jammed it over the weekend it’s pretty solid. Definitely fills the void of no JS.

10. tobytobes

Regular

This is like a Thief Club/Hit The Lights softer song and SOOOOO fucking good.

Will always love me some JS and this fills that gap.

11. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Just Surrender...that's a name I haven't read in a while. Checking this out now.

12. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

Enjoying this so far.

13. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Finally got to it and it sounds awesome, just like Just Surrender or Hidden In Plain View back in the day, but not as stale as just reaching back to the past. Also, didn't know their names, but this vocalist was my favorite in JS, though the other guy sounded good as well! Really cool!