Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Win an Amazing Ibanez and Tama Prize Package

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Want to win over $5,000 in music gear and promo items from Disc Makers, Ibanez, and Tama? Of course you do. Nirvana, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Rush — what do they all have in common? A guitar, a bass, and a drum kit, of course. Now you have the chance to add a triple threat setup to your own gear lineup with this massive prize package from Ibanez and Tama. Yes, the same Ibanez and Tama that players such as Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, and Mike Portnoy rock.

The grand prize trio includes:

• Guitar: Ibanez Talman with Combo Amp and TSMINI tube screamer mini pedal
    • Bass: Ibanez Talman bass with 20 WATT 1 x 8 Combo Amp
    • Drums: Tama Imperialstar 5-piece drum kit with complete hardware and cymbals

And if that isn’t enough, you’ll also win a 1,000 CD production package from Disc Makers, digital music distribution from CD Baby, 100 custom t-shirts from Merch.ly, and more. Ok, no more reading, it’s time to go sign up right here.

My thanks to Disc Makers for sponsoring Chorus this week.

2. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Open for residents of the USA, Canada (excluding Quebec)... That's what I get for living in Quebec. I miss all the great contests.

3. devenstonow

Noobie

jeezus

4. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Is this available for UK as well or just US?

5. jorbjorb

7 rings

lol that's some stinky gear right there.