Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wilfred TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by loudasallgetout, Apr 19, 2016.

1. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Wilfred is an Australian-American comedy television series which aired from June 23, 2011 to August 13, 2014 for a total of four seasons. Based on the Australian series of the same name, it stars Elijah Wood and series co-creator Jason Gann, reprising his role of the eponymous dog. The series was adapted for the American television channel FX by Family Guy veteran David Zuckerman.

Wilfred is an Australian comedy television series created by Adam Zwar, Jason Gann and Tony Rogers based on their award-winning 2002 short film. The story follows the lives of the eponymous dog Wilfred, his owner Sarah, and her boyfriend Adam, who sees Wilfred as a man in a dog suit.

2. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Had to make a thread because I love this show. Anyone else watch it? I loved the American version. Watching the original on Netflix now.

3. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I've never seen the original, but the American version was great.

4. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Tackling the original now. Could even argue that it's better. Way more R rated too.

5. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Wow. I must watch it, then.

6. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

Just finished the American show; the first couple seasons were casually enjoyable but the last two episodes fucked me up real bad.

7. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Did you cry?

8. manoverboard365

Trusted