Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Wilderado Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matthewconte, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Matthewconte

Trusted Supporter

Band from LA, formerly called Bird Dog. Their debut EP Misty Shrub came out earlier this year and their second EP Latigo came out just last week.

"Morning Light" from Latigo:

2. Inna Selez

Regular

Good track for driving through infinite roads of Arizona.

3. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

My girlfriend introduced me to this band and they’re great. I can’t get “Favors” out of my head.

Matthewconte likes this.
  4. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Really digging their self-titled from 2021. A friend played Astronaut over the weekend and its been on repeat.

5. morte

Regular

I discovered this band 4 or 5 years ago and is one of my favorites right now. Surefire is my most played song everytime in the Spotify thing at the end of the year.

Helloelloallo likes this.
  6. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

This band is great, and they're really good live. They border at times a little too country leaning, but it might be a gateway a little to a genre I typically hate. There are a few songs I skip on the album but Surefire and Take some time are great songs.

The pronunciation of their name threw me off. A buddy kept telling me about Will Derado (alternate coustin to Jason DeRulo) and I thought it was a solo artist. I still hesitate to not say it 'Wild A Rado'.

morte likes this.
  7. morte

Regular

Lol I will never hear “Wilderado” again without thinking about Jason Derulo.

8. morte

Regular

9. morte

Regular