Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Why Billie Joe Armstrong Hates the Phrase “Pop-Punk” • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This conversation is getting pretty bad. The rules clearly state that you guys can't use that type of language. A public warning was already given. If the conversation keeps on going, more action will be taken. Being politically correct is something this site is trying to pride itself in. If you don't agree with it, that's cool, but don't post here about it.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  2. Davjs

Trusted

lol that wasn't said at all. I've always been respectful as well as expressing my opinion that it's ok to be offended without crying foul. An opinion that something isn't offensive is just as valid as one that is.

3. No it's not. We have rules, and a code of conduct that are prerequisite if you want to use my website.

Using demeaning language is not allowed.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

Well while I don't disagree with any of that, I don't see how what you said has anything to do with my statement of still having a vaild opinion of not being offended. It's ok though, no one needs to convince me that a word I don't use is bad as that was never what I was arguing. What happens when people are offended is they need validation so it's pointless to debate anything PC related.

Kyle Max likes this.