Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Who Is America? (Showtime) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Jul 5, 2018.

1. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

It was bad.

2. dorfmac

Trusted

i wonder how much great footage they have that they aren't able to use because of potential litigation? in my mind, i'm trying to justify why the past few episodes have sucked...

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

we're on each other's team Platinum

the Antifa infiltration thing was wild

holy shit OJ

4. dorfmac

Trusted

so i take it palins scene never made the cut?

5. DarkHotline

Run On, Girl, Run On Prestigious

There was some solid moments in this show but overall, I wish it had more teeth.

6. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I did love the Girls part lol

7. ReginaPhilange

FKA Jacob Prestigious

I grew up in Kingman lol.

jorbjorb likes this.
  8. ReginaPhilange

FKA Jacob Prestigious

made the photo of the mosque behind the safeway especially hilarious for me.

jorbjorb likes this.
  9. delvec19

Trusted

At least we got that OJ interview at the end. :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Jacob likes this.
  10. ReginaPhilange

FKA Jacob Prestigious

Interview was funny but also horrifying lol.

11. DarkHotline

Yeah, it was pretty creepy to watch how calm OJ was about basically being told he was a killer to his face.

Jacob likes this.
  12. ReginaPhilange

FKA Jacob Prestigious

It made me want more Nathan for You. I know the humor is very different but the format is somewhat similar, for example the absurdity of the quincenara.

13. jorbjorb

7 rings

I think Ricky Sherman is my favorite character on the show lol.

14. DarkHotline

That entire segment was wild. Like at no point did these guys look around and put two and two together to figure out they’re being tricked. They just took the bait and ran with it.

Jacob likes this.
  15. DarkHotline

Come to think of it, the most alaraming thing to me about the show was just how easy it was to trick these people into believing that they’re building a super mosque in AZ, “infiltrating” antifa by talking about a Girls episode, or the whole quincenara bit. Like maybe it’s cherry picking low hanging fruit with them but it’s still defeating to know that your fellow citizens around you lack the self awareness or the ability to be cognizant that they’re being lied to/tricked with total bullshit.

supernovagirl and Jacob like this.
  16. ReginaPhilange

FKA Jacob Prestigious

If I hadn’t seen some of the stuff Nathan Fielder gets away with I probably wouldn’t have believed it’s real

17. ReginaPhilange

FKA Jacob Prestigious

Good ‘ol methed out Kingman. Last time I was there I saw so many don’t tread on me stickers, overheard my brother’s father in law doing the whole “id like to see them try and take my guns” line and, big surprise, when we dropped him off he had a confederate flag hanging in his garage. They picked the perfect place for that lmao.

18. jorbjorb

7 rings

Haha "Prove you are a liberal!"

19. abw123

Trusted

This show was fucking great. His schtick still works for the most part.

20. Kuri44