Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Where Was Thor During ‘Captain America: Civil War’?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

What was Thor up to during the events of Captain America: Civil War? Now we have the answer. I found this far more entertaining than the last two Thor movies.

2. theredline

Trusted Supporter

SpyKi and Chase Tremaine like this.
  3. circasurviver

Trusted

Vs. and Brent like this.
  4. Turkeylegz

Trusted

But yeah, Thor movies aren't that great. I haven't seen civil war yet but that'll probably change soon!

5. CMilliken

Trusted

I was actually wondering this last night when I was going through my blu-rays. I haven't been a huge fan of the Thor movies either. Pretty sure I've seen each Thor movie once, maybe twice.

6. circasurviver

Trusted

The second was pretty bad. The first one was not without its charm.

7. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Chris Hemsworth is actually pretty funny, him on SNL is great at times

8. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

It's not a Tate Marvel take unless he's able to mention how much he didn't like the "Thor" movies.

Carmensaopaulo likes this.
  9. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I unapologetically love the first Thor film. The earth stuff looks like it was filmed on the Universal Studios back lot, but Hemsworth brings the charm and the swoon to the umpteenth degree. Couple that with the debut of the only Marvel villain worth revisiting, a rad-looking Bifrost bridge, and Idris Elba holding it down and you've got yourself a solid movie.

10. theredline

Trusted Supporter

Don't forget Agent Coulson, Kat Dennings, Stellan S, Anthony Hopkins...good stuff

carlosonthedrums likes this.
  11. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I liked the first Thor a decent amount. The 2nd was pretty hard for me to get through. The final battle was really bad.

12. jorbjorb

7 rings

i loved the thor movies.

13. ekjohnson4

Not Hydra

I really enjoy the first one. I'll defend it when people say they dislike the Thor series. But the second one is probably my least favorite MCU film.

14. Vs.

Regular

Love the Thor movies. Prefer Thor over Captain America, although I enjoy them both... Thor has more humor and the actor is spot on. Captain America just seems more generic.