When We Were Young Festival Festival • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by JaytotheGee, Feb 7, 2017.

1. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ive been finding sunday tickets for this as low as $35. Not a fan of that day, though. Would love for Saturday tickets to drop that low.

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Did it, didn't realize there was a difference haha

kidinthebushes likes this.
  4. Billy Pruz

Morrissey Fan

I will sell you mine! I ended up with 4 extras. Name a price. Seriously. Or tell a friend. I will sell lower than the site.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

FB_IMG_1491272829010.jpg

6. Fronnyfron

Dayz Up Prestigious

Beach Fossils is such a strange act for this

7. flask

Trusted

Honestly among my friend group they fit in perfectly.

8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Prediction: Morrissey doesn't actually go on until 10:30 (after his half hour video montage), then proceeds to complain that he only has a half an hour to play and they won't let him extend his time (assuming he actually shows up).

All kidding aside, this is pretty cool. I'd definitely be going if it was nearby.

pauljgreco likes this.
  9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

You're assuming he shows up.

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Haha read my post again! But still very true.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  11. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

There still isn't enough incentive for me to deal with the terrible Observatory parking and crowd control.

12. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I love a lot of these bands, and live 2 minutes down the road, but I don't want to see the same 30 minute fan-favorite set. I will be skipping this.

13. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

Mike Watt solo? From Minutemen/Firehose?

Alkaline Trio/Moz/Cage could do it for me, but not $100. And Im in Mass, not CA... :/

14. cybele

set our hearts ablaze

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Wow this must be doing horrendous. I would kill to be there. Especially for $36

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

17. deadwrong

Regular

Yeah why is this not seemingly selling well? If I were within driving distance I'd be all over this

Jason Tolpin and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  18. cybele

set our hearts ablaze

Yeah, I just checked and it's $200 (total) for the weekend if you get it through their site. I know people on the FB comments who bought tickets right away aren't super happy about the deal.

It's the venue. They oversell, understaff, and generally don't know how to run a festival super well (at least so far). Look up stuff about Soulquarius and Beach Goth for more info, there's definitely a lot of complaints.

deadwrong likes this.
  19. manoverboard365

Trusted

Holy shit I'd totally do this for $36! Might even just do the first day and skip the second.

Right now the forecast is rain in socal on Saturday....if that changes I'm totally there.

20. red8ge

Regular

gotta get the echo park crowd to come out

21. anewhope

Regular

22. cybele

set our hearts ablaze

Oops! The way the site showed it it looked like it was for both days. Still, that's a decent discount compared to the tickets up on the main site.

23. flask

Trusted

Pretty sure it was announced it was sold out too. Like multiple times.

24. kidinthebushes

Trusted

25. kidinthebushes

Trusted