Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

When We Were Young Festival, Featuring: Everyone • Page 7

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 18, 2022.

1. transrebel59

Regular

Live Nation deserves criticism but the lineups for each of these festivals is insane. Lovers And Friends would be incredibly fun.

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Can you share this mockup if you still have it?

3. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Sorry for the long wait, been scraping my feed for the past hour trying to find the post that led me to that account. I'll quote you again when I find it.

CyberInferno likes this.
  4. fredwordsmith

Trusted Supporter

Been waiting to buy for 48 minutes. Anyone have any luck?

5. Tata Toothy

Regular

It says it doesn’t go on sale till 10:00am PST you still have a half hour.

killahcam likes this.
  6. BelieF

Regular

[​IMG]

7. CyberInferno

upload_2022-1-21_12-38-29.png
    There are two days available. I don't know what this means. Is it the same thing on both days? Or is the festival two days long?

8. hermanthehermit

Paris, Texas Climate Accord Supporter

They added a second day with the same lineup.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  9. ARo24

Regular

Was able to swipe Sunday tickets! Super pumped.

10. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

So is this now spread out over two days where each band only plays one of the days? Seems a bit odd the poster says one day only though and now they are selling for both

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

This new poster also says one day only. The second day. To me it seems like same lineup both days.

Screenshot 2022-01-21 144721.png

12. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I thought adding a second day would be great to give each band more time and to lessen conflicts but the wording makes it seem as if they are just doing the same sets both days? I guess you can personally go both days and see some bands Saturday and some Sunday but would be much better if each band only played once and the entire thing wasn’t as jam packed each day

13. CyberInferno

Same here!!
    Yeah thanks for clarifying. I love that they didn't update that until much later after presale went up so people like me could just get confused. I got there, tickets for saturday were still available, but by the time I figured out what was going on, saturday was gone. thankfully, I would have only been able to get one ticket for saturday, and I was instead able to pick up two for sunday. so that way I can be sure my girlfriend can come too.

killahcam and ARo24 like this.
  14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I did not secure tickets and will probably not be going after seeing how much they are all after fees. As much as I would love to be a part of this I think I'm just gonna have to take like the 3 bands on this lineup i haven't seen yet and see their own headlining shows for much cheaper But I am sad to be missing out

15. atticusfinch

Together We'll Fight the Long Defeat Supporter

The scene is dead. Long live the scene.

killahcam and fredwordsmith like this.
  16. CyberInferno

Yeah, the fees pissed me off too. $80 is nuts. But I think I would be more mad at myself if I didn't go than if I pay the exorbitant fees.