Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

What We Do in the Shadows (FX) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Had no idea this was happening... loved the movie.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  3. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

This was highly enjoyable

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I laughed multiple times.

Also I’m sooooo excited that the dude from Saul is in this! His character was 100% the main reason I was laughing.

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

But also like this show is funny af

Argus likes this.
  6. GBlades

Trusted

I liked this show, pretty damn funny in a stupid way. My girlfriend wasn't really feeling it but I don't think it's her type of humour. I'll definitely be continuing this. Jermaine Clement and Taika Waititi are some team.

7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

The second episode was so fucking funny

Argus likes this.
  8. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I think last night's episode might be my favorite yet. I love how they're incorporating Colin and the whole energy vampire concept into both the rest of the cast's stories, but also giving him his own arc. It really helps to give this world additional depth beyond the regular vampire stuff, much like the addition of werewolves and zombies did in the film. And speaking of the werewolves, that was also fantastic. It was great seeing Arj Barker as the leader, especially given that he's the second FotC alum to occupy that role.

9. I watched the first 2 episodes yesterday. They were sooo good! Can't wait to watch more

10. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

Loving this show just as much as I loved the movie. I pretty much just laugh the entire time with this. My baseline while watching this is like a chuckle and light laugh but then I also laugh hard a lot. Just the entire concept and execution is so damn funny.

chewbacca110 and bradsonemanband like this.
  11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah third episode was definitely the best so far. Loved Arj, him clearly in pain while walking away boasting of his healing abilities destroyed me. Very happy to see Vanessa Bayer as well.

12. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

my free trial expired. so basically subscribing to FXX is the only way to watch this right? just looking at my options.

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm sure you could buy a season pass on Amazon/iTunes etc

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Arj!!!

15. GregorJeff

I'm obsessed with this show! Nadja is my new heroine. The faces she makes. :crylaugh:And the laughing that is way too loud and goes on way too long. I want a bumper sticker that just says "Gregor Jeff."

I Am Mick likes this.
  16. Matt

"No nuns! No nuns, none."

17. Anthony_

"...Can we keep the bone?"

Matt and I Am Mick like this.
  18. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Nick Kroll plays a douchey character so well that I actually hate seeing Nick Kroll in things

Laszlo's cursed hat was great, and Nadja remains the coolest

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Also I had no idea Colin was K-Strass

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  20. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Kroll was really funny I thought. His appearance actually made me realize how famous he's become in a weird way, because I couldn't remember the last time he just popped up in a smaller comedy show like this

GrantCloud likes this.
  21. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

Simon summoning them just because he wanted Laszlo's hat was great. I also really love the scenes where Colin interacts with other ("regular") vampires.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

renewed

23. Matt

thank god

24. Anthony_

How have the ratings been? I know it's a critical hit but I haven't seen any numbers.

Either way, really glad this is renewed, it's one of the funniest things on television right now by a lot.

25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Very happy. I don’t know anybody who’s watching it or talking about it but I really love it.