Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

What was the first concert/show you attended? Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, May 13, 2019.

1. Richard

Regular Prestigious

Funeral for a Friend, The Rapture, Von Bondies, Franz Ferdinand in February 2004. The billing was in that order (Franz Ferdinand opened).

2. ryhhno

Green Day in Albany, NY in 2005. Small up and coming band named MCR opened, not sure if they've done anything since.

3. CameronGrah

it was in 2016, but I don't even remember the festival and what band there were

4. balalaika

My first concert was dedicated to the music of the 80-90s, it was held in the UK, it was very cool. I never thought that the music of the past is so delightful. We went there at 4. My friends are big fans of this music and invited me to relax and get to know these creations better. It was especially cool in the evening, there was a lot of light, great music, and a starry sky. My friends and I went there for a few days and it was the best stay in recent years. It is especially worth noting the work of outdoorstages.co.uk, which was engaged in the design and preparation of the stage and all the equipment. We can say that thanks to them it turned out to create such a pleasant atmosphere and have a good time.