What was the first concert/show you attended? Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, May 13, 2019.

1. atlas

Trusted

2009ish. Skillet with Disciple and Decyfer Down. I was big into Christian rock at the time, obviously. I remember the guitarist for Disciple did a backflip off the drumkit. Me and my dad left midway through Skillet because I was falling asleep, I think he was kinda bummed because he was enjoying himself lol

2. bradsonemanband

Brad Frequencies Supporter

Little Richard

3. Phil507

Regular Prestigious

The Smashing Pumpkins @ Madison Square Garden in 1996. Garbage was supposed to open but show was postponed due to the death of SP's keyboardist at the time so Grant Lee Buffalo opened instead.

4. disambigujason

Formerly js977 Supporter

technically my first was a small local show. first "real" show was red jumpsuit apparatus and 18 visions right as face down was getting big. tickets were only $.94 thanks to a radio station's periodic "low dough show."

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Lmao A*teens and Aaron Carter at Jones Beach, August 17, 2001
    First concert I was excited to go to on my own accord

6. ClarettsGreyGoose

I wish I had changed my user name... Prestigious

First concert was the local rock radio station's (103.3 The Edge) yearly event. Went with my friend and his dad, I believe it was in 2000 so we would have been 12.

Edgefest 7 lineup:
    Mighty Mighty Bosstones
    Eve 6
    Fenix TX
    Goldfinger
    Nickelback (this was like right before they broke it big, they played really early on the bill and Chad Kroeger was very clearly enjoying a few beverages)
    Papa Roach
    Harvey Danger
    Mest
    Sum 41
    The Sheila Divine

First one alone was probably Warped 2003. Technically I went with a small group of friends and the one girl's mom but it was definitely one of those "I'll be right here just check in with me every few hours" type of deals.

7. mattav152

shoobie

My REAL first show was Crue Fest in 2008 with my dad when I was in 7th grade ft. Motley Crue, Sixx:AM, Buckcherry, Trapt, and Papa Roach.... But usually I just tell people my first show was the blink reunion tour with FOB and PATD opening

8. paulmanley

i didn't start going to shows until high school and I think my first club show was punchline, fall out boy, big wig, and catch 22. 2003 maybe at axis in boston.

kman22 likes this.
  9. mclinny

Chumbawamba and Sister Hazel - Atlanta, GA (1997??)

GEM37 likes this.
  10. LuigiPeppercorn

Better at Smash Bros. than OldJersey Prestigious

Reel Big Fish at Roseland Ballroom in 2007. Less Than Jake was the headliner, but neither my brother or I cared to see them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯