Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

What show would you time travel for? • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by mad, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

DaydreamNation likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I forgot The Beastie Boys, never got to see them before MCA passed unfortunately

3. Also:

Wilco with Jay Bennett
    Uncle Tupelo
    Gin Blossoms with Doug Hopkins

4. cherrywaves

Trusted

This is a great answer. NME still doesn't get its due, and I can only imagine what could have been if he was able to get help when needed

Zac Djamoos and DaydreamNation like this.
  5. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

Otis Redding
    Marvin Gaye
    Sam Cooke

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  6. Schooner

Trusted

My great great granddaughters sold out MSG show. I'm not being confined by going backwards

DaydreamNation and mad like this.
  7. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Radiohead would definitely be up there for me. My dad saw Radiohead in 1993 at the TLA in Philly, which is like an 800 cap room. He always talks about it was one of the best shows he's ever been to, and how he almost got kicked out for stage diving too much. I am super jealous of that.

8. I'd go too but a ticket costs $11,645 after ticketmaster fees and inflation

mad, Jason Tolpin and Schooner like this.
  9. dalebreton Apr 9, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 10, 2020)
    dalebreton

I want to go in time now 3 years ago because I arrived in a dangerous place when I traveled. It is a miracle that then I wasn't robbed and I am still in life. Now I am safe because I control all before travel and https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/ helps me with this question. My friends also use it and they bypass many dangerous places where they could reach every time.

10. onionbubs

Regular

Alexisonfire/Norma Jean/Saosin tour in i think 2007?