Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

What Have You Been Listening to Over the Past Month? • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Smage

lo mein connoisseur Supporter

Since I just signed up for Last.fm I don't have enough for an accurate summary but this past month I've been listening to mostly Blink 182's California, Jank's Versace Summer, The Hotelier's Goodness, The Devil Wears Prada (mostly Zombie Ep and 8:18), Pinegrove's Everything So Far and Cardinal, Pepper (primarily Kona Town), Joyce Manor's discog, Less Than Jake's Anthem and Hello Rockview, The 1975's ILIWYS.., Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!'s Get Lost, Find Yourself and Something for Nothing, Phish, Grateful Dead (primarily American Beauty), and lots of Yellowcard.

2. ChairMaster04

Love how Joyce Manor's entire discography is about as long as one typical album.

3. Lindsay M

drunk on the radio waves

[​IMG]
    I wonder if it's not scrobbling when I use my phone to play music from Spotify, rather than my desktop. But either way, I haven't listened to much music this month, so this is sort of a weird smattering.

Bartek T. and redwing91007 like this.
  4. polyfilla

who can never be sure

Also, does Apple Music seriously not scrobble to last.fm? I've been thinking of giving it a try tonight (looking forward to the new Frank Ocean tomorrow), but if it doesn't scrobble, that's a serious downside for me.

5. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

That's amazing. Didn't realize they were still active. Absolutely loved Minority Rules

6. Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

I don't have any problems scrobbling from my computer using itunes/apple music and the plain old last.fm scrobbler, but there is no native scobbling support in the ios app so you'd need to get a third party app like QuietScrob.

7. Smage

lo mein connoisseur Supporter

That's so true haha